Chapter 11

BANG!

"Ah, fuck me!" Louis hissed as Niall burst into a fit of laughter, "Oh, ha-ha, I'm glad you think this is funny."

He pulled himself into a sitting position and accepted the hand Liam offered him. He glared at the glass door of the cinema that he had slammed into while rubbing lightly on his forehead, where a bruise was sure to form. The movie had just ended and he was too involved in his conversation to pay attention to where he was going.

He pushed past the glass and hurried to get to the car, Liam dragging a still laughing Niall behind him. He slid into the backseat as Niall and Liam slid in the front.

"Assbutt." Lou mumbled as Niall finally started to calm down.

"Hey, no name calling." Liam scolded using his 'daddy voice.'

"I'm sorry bro, but that was priceless." Niall giggled.

Louis rolled his eyes and ignored his friends, leaning his head lightly against the window and watching everything pass by in a blur. He felt his phone vibrate and quickly pulled it out,

'Hey Cupcake(: xx'

He couldn't hold back his smile as he typed a response to Harry's message, 'Hello Muffin(: would you mind meeting me at my house in a half hour? xx'

'Ill be there(: xx'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Here, take these." Harry said handing over two pain pills and a glass of water to Louis.

Lou sighed as he set down his ice pack and quickly downed the pills, taking a gulp of his drink.

"So what did you do anyways?" Harry asked.

"I ran into a door at the cinema."

Harry chuckled and lightly shook his head before switching on the tv.

"Only you." He mumbled.

He clicked through the channels before quickly settling on re-runs of 'Doctor Who.' Louis leaned over and wrested his head against Harry's chest and wrapped his arms loosely around his torso. Harry grinned as he wrapped his arm around Louis' small waist and played with his lip ring with his other hand.

They stayed like this for awhile, just enjoying the warmth of being wrapped in each others arms. Louis glanced up to find Harry looking down at him, the younger boy's face flushed as he quickly looked away. Louis smiled slightly as he grabbed Harry's chin and turned him to face the older boy, catching the Punk boys lips in his.

Harry smiled slightly against his lips as Louis swung his leg over his torso, sitting so he was straddling him. Louis let one hand slip into Harry's hair as the other latched behind his neck, his tongue darting out to lick across Harry's bottom lip. Harry opened his mouth and wrapped his arms around the older boys waist as their tongues fought for dominance. Louis groaned as he let Harry take control, his tongue exploring every possible inch.

They finally pulled away, not far their lips still remained inches apart, gasping for air. Lou lightly cleared his throat as he swiftly climbed of Harry's lap.

"We should go to sleep, come on." He spoke offering his hand, which Harry gladly took.

Both boys made their way up to Louis' room and climbing into the bed. Louis fell asleep with a smile on his face and the sound of Harry's shallow breathing.

A/N: Wow, it's been awhile sense I've updated hasn't it? Sorry if its short, I wrote this quickly at midnight on a school night because I just love you all so much and didn't want to make you wait longer. So,

Comment

Vote

Defeat the cantaloupes with a lamp

~XxSarahxX