Chapter 10

"I know it seems so wrong but I'm just a love sick criminal. You can arrest me baby I don't wanna leave." Louis sang along to Criminal by Jeffree Star, "lock me up throw the key, I don't care if I'm trouble deep I'm addicted to your love. Ill be your prisoner, ill be your prisoner tonight. I-I-I-I'm under your spell and I just can't get enough."

Louis' mother brought his sisters out to see their grandmother, of course he wasn't invited, and he had the house to himself for the week. Of course he was taking full advantage of the situation. He had found the clothes his mother took from him and was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans along with a loose fitting ICP shirt. His blue eyes were lined with black from an eye pencil he had stolen from his sister. He was in the living room dancing along to the music he had blaring from his laptop which was set on the couch. He turned around to find Harry leaning against the doorframe and let out a shriek.

"You got to stop scarring me like that." Louis panted, "how did you even get in?"

He had texted the curly haired lad his address and asked him to come, he wasn't expected for at least ten more minutes though.

"You left the front door unlocked so I let myself in." Harry stated pushing himself away from the frame and walking towards Lou and wrapping his arms around his waist.

Harry swayed his hips lightly to the beat of the music. He started laughing when the song ended and turned to Candy Shop by 50-Cent. Louis groaned and buried his face into Harry's shoulder.

"I'll take ya to the candy shop ill let you lick the lollipop go head boy don't you stop keep going till you hit the spot." Harry sung in his ear trying to hold back his laugh.

Louis laughed, his embarrassment slowly easing away, and sang back, "you can have it your way how do you want it? You gon' back that thing up or should I push up on it? Tempature risin okay let's go to the next level dance floor jam packed hot as a tea kettle."

Louis ended with an over exaggerate wink causing both boys to laugh as they danced around the room for the next few songs before collapsing onto the couch. Louis turned off the music and closed his laptop before setting it onto the floor.

"Do you have work today?" Harry asked glancing over at Lou.

"I don't know, what's today?" Louis asked.

"Monday." Harry laughed.

"Well then yes." Louis chuckled.

"When do you leave?"

Louis glanced at the clock, 9am.

"In an hour." Louis responded.

"Well, lets go find something to do." Harry smiled grabbing Louis hand.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'm really sorry sir. Here I'll get you the correct drink."

"You better you little fuck up. Who can screw up such a simple thing?" Louis' costumer hissed.

He was at work, as he had been for the last few hours, and he mixed up a costumers drink making him pissed. He just couldn't wait to leave.

Louis flinched at the harsh words the man was directing towards him but continued getting his drink anyways.

"Here you are sir, and again I'm very sorry for the inconvenience." Louis apologised handing the drink to the man.

The customer snatched the drink from his hand before storming out of the cafè. Louis sighed, placing his elbows on the counter and buiring his face into them.

"You okay mate?" A voice startled him making him snap his head up.

"Oh, yeah." He said to Niall, relaxing and placing his chin on his hands, "just been a stressful day."

"Yeah, I heard that guy. He was a right dick." Niall said sitting on the counter next to him.

"You're telling me." He groaned sitting next to the Irish lad.

"Listen, don't take what he said personally. Everyone makes mistakes now and again, he's just a cunt." Niall soothed placing his hand on Louis' shoulder, "Hey, me and Li are gonna go catch a movie wanna tag along?"

Considering it was about closing time Louis easily agreed. The three boys collected their belongings an started the short walk over to the cinema.

A/N: sorry it took so long, I am in Virginia for vacation and have been busy. But because I love you all so much I found the time to write a quick chapter. So me and my cousin finished watching all the supernatural seasons and we just sat there starring at the screen for twenty minutes like, 'now what? What are we supposed to do with our lives now?' It's kinda sad. Happy late Easter. :) so I'm gonna go now iight? iight. Peace loves. :)

Comment

Vote

Find the magical monkey prince