Alternate Ending

A/N: So you chose the happy ending, iight. Can’t say I blame you. Enjoy. :) (In this ending Harry never received the note)

Harry drove to the hospital soon after he got home, after he received a text from Louis claiming that’s were he was. He pulled into the lot, parking the car and running into the building.

“I’m looking for Louis Tomlinson.” He panted when he reached the desk.

The woman looked shocked for a moment but quickly composed herself, typing away on the computer before replying to Harry, “Room 252.”

Harry mumbled a ‘thank you’ before rushing off in the direction of the lifts. He pressed the ‘up’ button repeatedly until the doors opened, rushing in and pressing the ‘2’ button. He crossed his arms and tapped his foot impatiently; completely ignore the weird look he was getting from the man in there with him. He was out and running down the hall before the doors even fully opened. 548 549 550 551 552.

He pushed the door open and walked in smiling at the sight of Louis watching cartoons, god that boy is an odd one. Louis’ attention snapped to him when he heard the door open and his grin grew bigger. “Hazza!” Lou shouted, throwing his arms out towards the punk boy and grabbing at the air.

Harry smiled and walked over to his boyfriend, grabbing one of his hands and kissing his bald head, careful not to touch the large stitched up gash.

“You should have told me your surgery was today you twat!” Harry exclaimed, lightly slapping Louis’ arm.

“They told me I had a low chance of survival and I didn’t want to worry you.” Louis mumbled, lying down on the bed, his eyes fluttering.

“Well, you did just that, now go to sleep you idiot.” Harry chuckled, noticing how tired Lou looked.

“Will you be here when I wake up?”

“Of course.” Harry smiled, lifting Louis’ hand up and kissing the back of it.

~*~*~*~*~*~

‘We’re gonna have to go wig shopping.” Louis giggled at Harry’s comment.

“Oh, that’s gonna be fun.”

“We should get you an afro.” Harry joked, loving the way Louis looked as he threw his head back in laughter, clutching his stomach.

“Oh, that’d be sexy.” He laughed.

“You’re always sexy.” Haz smiled, kissing Louis lightly.

“How did I get so lucky?” Louis asked, his gaze locked with Harry’s.

“I ask myself that every day.” He said, and he wasn’t lying. “Hey, you should get ready because Tatum’s coming soon.”

“Oh god.” Louis groaned, throwing his head back and smiling. “Don’t get me wrong, I love your sister to death but she’s a bit crazy.”

“A bit?” Harry laughed.

Louis giggled, looking down and messing around with the fabric on his gown. “I hate this thing.” He whined.

“Why? You look fabulous in it.” He joked.

“Oh shush you.” Louis mumbled, grabbing the back of his boyfriend’s neck and pulling their lips together, completely ignoring the fact he wasn’t supposed to kiss with his new piercing.

Harry smiled, hooking one hand behind Louis’ neck and grabbing his hand with the other.

Yeah, he was lucky as fuck.

~End~

A/N: Well, that’s it. That’s the end. I can’t believe it’s over; I had such an amazing time writing this story. Thank you to everyone who stuck with Louis and Harry from beginning to end through their crazy lives. I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Now, it’s time for that little green check to go up. :,) I’m thinking about maybe doing a question and answer with the cast, if I get enough questions I will go with that and do it. ^.^ Goodbye my little muffins! Love you all! If you liked feel free to check out my other stories. ^_^

Comment<3

Vote<3

Ride an elephant through town<3

 ~XxSarahxX