Chapter 3

Stiles soon found himself shoved back into the main room with a gun at his head as a group of seven men holding weapons entered. Argent instantly startled forward but Noah grabbed his arm recognising his son was in danger. Melissa gasped at the look of fear across Stiles face when he was shoved forward in the direction of the wolves. Stiles continued doing as instructed, there was a small part of him which wanted to run for his dad’s arms but they were in a dangerous situation so he had to stay put. Jackson glared at the leader who made himself comfortable in front of them still holding a gun to Stiles head before pointing it in the direction of Scott.

“Oh how the mighty have fallen. Let me introduce myself. My name is Oslen and I am looking for the one called ‘Lydia’, can any of you help me?” Oslen arrogantly said. Argent shifted slightly, moving in front of Lydia and Melissa, Noah reached for his gun only to be caught off guard by a “Tut tut tut. Sheriff Stilinski we wouldn’t want poor Stiles to get hurt now would we? Hand it over. Actually how about you all hand over any weapons” Oslen insisted, Noah handed his gun over and nodded for the others to comply. Corey discreetly looked to his left and caught the eye of Liam who sent a hand signal to the chimera. Oslen directed his men to tie up the group in the corner in their special handcuffs. He would enjoy entertaining the famous Scott McCall pack. However one of the pack soon found themselves in a position they wished they weren’t in. Mason cried out when Corey was pulled from his arms and pushed to his knees in front of Oslen facing the wolves who were fighting the noise which seemed to cause agony for them plus the now electric collars which had been placed around a few of their necks but not all of them. 

“Now this is how it's going to go. I have a list of names and the people they belong to will come with me otherwise we start killing you all. Starting with the little one in the corner next to the grandpa!” Oslen spoke. Argent narrowed his eyes deciding whether to be offended at the comment or complimented for his age. Jackson just smirked earning him a glare from Argent and Melissa. “And what if we don’t know who you are talking about?” Stiles asked from where he sat in between his dad and Lydia. Oslen smirked at the young man before pressing something in his hand. Shouts of pain rang around the room. Scott, Issac, Derek, Liam and Malia let out pained shouts. Scott looked up glaring at the man who had invaded his home. Oslen smirked hearing the satisfying shouts of pain but frowned when he only heard five shouts out of the six collars he had given out. He knew eventually it would appear so he moved on back to his plan.

Oslen walked around Corey almost like he was stalking his prey, aware of the fear coming off the chimera. Oslen looked around the room at the others' reactions watching his ally turn the noise preceptors off leaving the wolves disorientated but they are surrounded by mountain ash effectively trapping them in. Jackson frowns trying to see past Scott and the others for his mate who hasn’t moved from his place against the wall, leaving Jackson fearing the worst. Melissa looks at the kanima, placing a gentle hand on his arm helps calm his nerves. “Let's play a game. I will ask the questions and you will give me the answer. If you lie about it, I will shock your friends. You have three lives and once you run out of lives. There will be death by your hand” Oslen announced, gripping Corey's neck. Liam looked over, nodding at the chimera and sending another signal. Corey turned to face Oslen and nodded. 

“Who are you?” 

“Corey Bryant”

“Who is your alpha?” 

“Scott”

“Scott what?” 

“Scott McCall”

“Very good, now the hard questions” Oslen’s smirk sent shivers up the chimera’s spine, Corey looked over at Mason who nodded encouraging him to go on.