Chapter 24

Ethan had one goal and that was to make sure his children and the rest all survived so he knew taking an oath was something stupid but for the sake of his family he had to do so without hesitation, he allowed the Nemeton throne of hell to stab his finger and receive his blood. He was now connected to one of the most powerful things to exist in supernatural times. 

Yes, he was back in Beacon Hills but he was also in the middle of a fight with none other than the witch who started this all. Aiden was beside him fighting against Beska who was putting up a great fight and making the alpha twin rethink his moves. 

“Ah poor little omega…all alone…you do know we can end this? You can end this, just say the word, Elito” Monroe teased, Ethan only glared, he glanced over his shoulder as he heard a cry of pain coming directly from Theo, his son was early. 

Liam panicked holding Theo closely to his chest while Melissa, Lydia, Cassandra and Jackson kneeled beside them. Jackson whispered words of reassurance to Theo while checking over his mate who was beyond the shields, continuing to fight for not only their lives but his as well. 

“Okay, deep breaths. Theo, you are a few minutes out…” Melissa whispered, Theo grunted out in pain, Liam glared at the rest of the pack who averted their eyes while the puppy pack blocked Theo for privacy reasons. Scott was beside Liam to help keep him calm, the puppy pack alpha worrying over his omega of a partner who was human for the time being. 

“I’m early!....” Theo cried out, Lydia clasped his hand trying to sooth him the way she could. 

“It’s okay….you’ve got this…” Scott murmured, Liam nodded in thanks kissing his mate’s head. 

Back with the twins…

Aiden gasped out in agony as Beska threw him aside, his chest was burning. The sun was just setting into a solar eclipse but the clouds were affecting it. He looked back at the shields only to see Corey staring straight at him, Aiden nodded at his son who seemed to get the message and turned to face Theo who didn’t actually mind knowing his vision was blurred. 

“Monroe sped up the pregnancy; If Theo gives birth before Monroe is defeated…we lose Uncle…” 

“Ethan, we lose Ethan. No…” Mason finished for Corey who was directed into Mason’s chest while everyone soon realised one of the twins would pass on meaning they would lose Aiden as well unless…

Stiles turned to look at Allison who nodded, “The Nemeton?” Stiles gasped out, an idea had popped in his head. 

“Stiles, what is it?” Issac asked, Scott blinked up at the back of his boyfriend who grinned. 

“Remember when I was Nogitsune?” 

“How can we forget” Noah grumbled down at his son who had moved into Derek’s arms, the older man remaining silent beside Peter who was watching the fight with worried eyes. Not that he would say it outloud but Peter had become fond of the twins, they were almost like sons to him. 

“Well, back when that happened. I would hear a voice that would always send me to the Nemeton, I never understood until it told me to prick my finger on the sharp blades. At first, I didn’t understand but…” 

“The Nemeton Hell throne was calling you…” Theo gasped out. 

“Exactly, if by chance Ethan has already done this. All we need to do is get Monroe’s blood on the throne and then she will automatically swap positions with Ethan, almost like reverse control. She will then die when Theo gives birth instead of Ethan and we all get our happy ever afters including sourwolf here” Stiles theorised while enjoying Derek’s smirk at his nickname for him.