Chapter 13

For an hour, the pack were forced to watch as Aiden was tortured in front of them in hope for the enemies to get a reaction out of the silent omega who wasn’t entirely there. Arum watched on with a frown as his eyes connected with Liams, the puppy pack leader was holding Theo close, his grandson unconscious. Mason lifted Theo’s eyelids only to gasp, the chimera’s eyes were flickering in between purple and white. It was concerning not only the puppy pack but Scott as well as he kneeled beside Liam.

“Let’s try something else” Oslen suggested walking forward towards Atlas who didn’t say a thing as he was whipped over and over again. The bloodhound held strong calling on his inner spirit to give him strength while he protected not only himself but a possible future mate. Arum watched with distant eyes of worry for his son who had yet to even make any movement which brought heavy concern on them all. The whipping continued and when attention turned to Aiden for another beating, Ethan didn’t make a sound or move his head. 

“Bloody hell, what did you hit him with?” Monroe turned to ask Mick who shrugged, “He was caught in the blast and hit a tree” Mick explained leaning down to access the omega. Ignoring the pack, Aiden and Atlas. Mick lifted the omega’s chin only to gasp, Ethan’s eyes shot open and the chains tying the omega to the chair broke. Ethan glared at the four standing opposite him, Oslen tried to take him down only to find one of the torture knives in his stomach. Mick tried to overpower Ethan who forced him back into the cell keeping the pack at bay. Derek managed to grab the man and hold him against the cell. The older Hale nodding at the omega twin, Ethan didn’t really acknowledge him as the room continued to spin in his vision and he was too busy trying to stay upright than pay attention to whatever Derek was trying to say non-verbally. 

An explosion somewhere off in the facility had all attention shifted to the door where four cloaked figures walked in, wearing matching assassin gear. 

“It’s not possible!” 

There in the doorway were the four remaining archers followed in by a furious mother, Cassandra Archer was alive and furious. 

“How are you alive! I killed you!” Mick roared remembering the way the bullet lodged itself several times in the female’s chest. 

“None of your business, I now suggest you release them all or suffer the consequences!” Cassandra spoke in a cold tone as she locked eyes with Arum who nodded. The eldest Archer stood up, coming to stand by the side of the cell only for the door to be open courtesy of Monroe who was under the influence of mind control. One of the archers held a hand to their head and directed Monroe to do as she pleased just as the whole cell turned white and all of their vision was blinded. 

A groan to his left had him rolling over, Scott was in shock. There he lay looking up at a very familiar ceiling, the gymnasium of the school. Another groan turned his attention to Issac who was waking up beside him, everyone was. Scott became very aware that they had somehow moved from the cell to the gym in a blink of an idea. How they had got there was just as confusing to him as Ethan’s behaviour. 

“Don’t Panic!” 

“PANIC! DONT PANIC! YOUR TELLING ME NOT TO PANIC! WE TELEPORTED!” Stiles yelled at the oldest Archer who could only shake his head while Derek and Noah tried to calm the younger man down. “It’s not possible!” Stiles muttered, “And werewolves are…” “Shut up scarf boy!” Stiles turned on Issac who could only chuckle at his distraction, snapping the young intelligent man out of his panicked state. Groans around the gym revealed to be the other members of the growing pack waking up. 

“Where are we and why do I feel like I have been hit by a bus?” Peter’s voice startled them all as Malia and Derek moved over to help him. 

“It would seem an explanation would be needed,” Cassandra pointed out.