Chapter 20

Scott McCall was known for many reasons for who he was and what he had done for his local town, Beacon Hills, the name of the famous small town which had a terrible issue with supernatural’s and hunters. It had quite the reputation for it and at the minute the hunters were appearing out of nowhere in the search of the ‘last light’ which the McCall Pack had worked out was Theo, the chimera was constantly protected from all sides especially since they had recently learned of him being pregnant which was a fun thing to tell ones parents especially after explaining that werewolves and the supernatural exist. Liam and Scott certainly didn’t have much fun explaining that to Liam’s parents. 

Currently Scott was patrolling the Archer Pack’s barriers with Atlas, Peter, Issac and Parrish, the hellhound hadn’t settled much after learning from Derek that there was potentially another hellhound in the area. 

“Scott, you're good with pups. Can you get Sierra to settle?” Stiles voice suddenly appeared next to him, “Lydia and Malia have tried but she won’t stop crying and the puppy pack are out on patrol with Derek so its not like I can get Theo to watch his sister” Stiles whined, Scott didn’t have a chance to answer as the pup of the pack was forced into his arms. 

For a whole minute Scott stared down at the pup in his arms until he swayed slightly and hummed a tune that Jackson had taught him years ago, at first it didn’t seem to have any effect until another voice joined in. Scott looked up only to see a smirking Jackson leaning against the cave wall, the kanima had been strictly on Ethan watch but since Arum had kicked him oit, he had gone on the search for his daughter only to follow her scent all the way to the rare alpha. 

Within minutes, Sierra was asleep in Scott’s arms and the rare alpha couldn’t help but grin at the pup which had Jackson smiling. Scott gestured for the alpha of the pup to take her. 

“Thanks” Jackson whispered, reaching for his daughter only for two very familiar roars to echo down the caves which had Scott passing Sierra to Stiles before the two took off down the many corridors of the caves only to come across shouting and roaring. 

“What the hell is going on?!” Scott roared out only to gasp. 

Two wolves were fighting but not just any, nope instead it was two who were thought to be gentle with one another…none other than the twins were fighting. Aiden and Ethan were outright going for one another while their eyes glowed gold. 

“A little help! Guys!” Allison called out trying to hold Aiden back with Derek, the puppy pack having returned with Deaton and news but were in shock seeing the twins in their mood. 

Scott and Jackson split off, each going for a twin. Scott took Aiden while Jackson tried to calm his omega down, yes Ethan was furious but over what. 

“What happened?” Scott demanded, Arum only shook his head trying to calm the twins down himself but they weren’t listening to anybody. 

“Ethan woke up not long after Stiles left with Sierra and he had a wild look. I asked him if everything was alright when he grabbed Lydia’s wrist and shoved her violently away from him. Aiden then jolted awake and essentially saw Ethan backing us into the wall when he jumped in. The two clashed and a gold glow surrounded the two of them and they have been at it ever since” Malia explained, she managed to get elbowed in the face by Aiden which led to Peter taking over. 

Theo and Corey shared a ‘look’ and nod which confused Liam until they put themselves in the way of the twins that actually had Aiden and Ethan looking down at them and freezing for a little bit before they started to growl protectively.

“Okay that’s not good. Theo, Corey rejoin your pack. Atlas, go get Sierra” Arum ordered, the bloodhound nodded, vanishing only to reappear with Stiles who held Sierra in a comforting embrace. 

The growling continued until Arum took Sierra and sadly squeezed her slightly which made her yelp in pain and jolt one of the twins out of their feral moods. Ethan glared at Arum and shrugged off their arms only to take his pup from Arum and comfort her while he continued to glare at his father who ignored him. Cassandra looked confused as she entered the room with Melissa and Argent. By this time Aiden has snapped out of his state and taken a seat in between Derek and Peter, the two keeping a strict eye on the alpha twin who was wearing nothing but guilt on his features. 

“Okay, will one of you explain to me what the hell that was about?” Arum almost yelled at his sons. 

Silence passed through the room as all eyes flickered in between Ethan and Aiden, neither spoke up. 

“Aiden! Ethan! Answer me now!” Arum roared at his sons, Ethan only glared more, wrapping Sierra up tighter, the omega in him very protective at the moment. 

“Alito! Elito, I will not ask again” 

The switch in language had Aiden looking up while Ethan wasn’t in the mood to deal with this right now. 

“It’s none of your business” 

Those five words were said in such a dark tone, all attention turned to the omega who wrapped up Sierra and glared at nothing. Cassandra moved over to say something when Ethan glowed and his eyes flickered to a purple colour. 

“Sure it’s not. If it led to you fighting like children rather than dealing with it as adults, I think it’s our business!” Arum yelled, he moved slightly towards Ethan, his omega of a son not fazed not even by Jacksons look of warning. Even Noah stood beside Jackson holding Cameron who whimpered not enjoying the shouting.  

“Dad drop it” Aiden tried to discourage his father from his yelling. 

“Don’t even start Aiden, you two are under my protection and have been for years, so your business is my business…” Arum glared down at his eldest son who only frowned. 

“Fine do you really want to know” Ethan spoke up, his voice colder than the normal gentle making many of them reach for each other. 

“Yes” 

It was Allison who had spoken for them all as she moved closer to Lydia and Parrish, the two welcoming her for comfort. Jackson inched closer to his mate who only glared only to drop it slightly when Cameron ran to hug his waist, Ethan scooped him up kissing his hair and resting him on his hip as he said the words they all requested. 

“I made a deal with Monroe” 

“What deal?” Scott asked before the room could explode on itself, especially since many in the room were alpha’s and were judging the omega in front of them. 

“My life for Beacon Hills” 

Ethan barely got the words out before the roar of them all had him disappearing in a flash of light with Cameron and Sierra. Which only worried certain members of the pack even more. One being Aiden, another being Jackson and the last being the puppy pack. 

“ENOUGH! Now who’s acting like children!? Ethan mentioned something to do with the death marks to me a couple of days ago. They aren’t marks to death, they are to save the lives of those who would be sacrificed. Ethan was the one who placed them on you all including me” Allison explained revealing her arm. 

“Your point” 

“He’s been sacrificing his life for too long, we need to find him now” Allison glared at Issac who rolled his eyes. 

An explosion somewhere in Beacon Hills interrupted all of their actions as a rippling wave of pure power came from somewhere in the area and it sent all supernaturals to the floor holding their heads in pain…

Shorter chapter this time! Next update should be within the next two weeks! Thank you for your patience - I am having a few struggles with the story line of this book.
Thank you for the amount of reads - any comments and votes are all appreciated! :)