Chapter 18

There standing in front of the whole pack was the dead daughter of Chris Argent, Scott’s ex-girlfriend. She could only smile at them all, Issac froze seeing the young woman in front of him who was immediately wrapped up in a hug by her father. Argent held her tightly as she clung to him, the two shocked to see one another. 

No one said anything for a good three hours as Allison remained in her father's arms, she knew she had caught them all off guard including Lydia, who was hard to catch off guard. Ethan had fallen asleep in Jackson's lap while Aiden played with Sierra, the newborn pup babbling away up at him. She had very unique eyes, they were a silver colour but Ethan knew why. It was because she had been born without powers, yes she was a wolf/Kanima but she had no powers as of yet. In time they would find out but for now she was just a pup. Atlas was lounging against the wood beside Aiden looking up at the pup who had such a sparkle in her eyes, he intended to keep his promise to Ethan by keeping the bloodhound back.

"How?" Scott stuttered out, he had Issac held close to his side. The beta did not say a word as Scott held him tightly. 

"Ask Ethan, I don't exactly know how he did it but he just told me to not ask questions" Allison said in her soft tone, her eyes landed on Ethan who slept soundly in the arms of Jackson, the Kanima glared daring anyone to try and wake Ethan. Since, the omega hadn’t been sleeping very well with everything going on.

"Okay, we will ask later. No need to get your knickers in a twist, Jackie" Stiles teased only to be growled at, he instantly backed into Derek who held him close. Peter watched with a smirk, he was really considering joining Jackson’s pack or just adopting the twins, Aiden reminded him when he was young while Atlas was a reminder of an old friend who always had his back centuries ago.

“So, what now?” Malia turned to Scott who for once shrugged, he was still shocked his ex-girlfriend was alive and in front of him. Lydia ignored everyone, chatting to Allison like the years hadn’t gone by.

“Now, we work out a way to separate Monroe from her growing army. We need to work in sync with each other’s packs…” Arum said, looking at Aiden who only rolled his eyes before nodding, Cassandra only smirked, turning back to her mate when he stopped himself. 

Footsteps from the right turned all attention towards another individual, one of the Archers with a hood on their head. 

“D?” Arum was quick to leave, following after his brother into the corridors of the Archer’s pack leaving behind silence. 

“So, what do we know about the reservoir of Beacon Hills?” Aiden questioned wearing a grin of a lifetime as Ethan blinked awake taking Sierra from his twin allowing the alpha twin to get up. 

“Theo know’s a lot, he was technically living there” Mason pointed out, turning to face the chimera of their group only to blink, Theo wasn’t where he originally was and neither was Liam. The two had vanished. 

“E, your son has vanished” Aiden turned to his twin who gave a groan and a half as he passed Sierra to Jackson before he walked down a nearby corridor where he found his son shivering beside a toilet, Liam was speaking with Arum. The chimera of them all was pale white while holding his stomach in pain, Liam looked down at him sadly while Ethan pushed past the two and kneeled down only to connect hands with his son and be brought into memories he had totally forgotten about.

Memory…

“Elito, I must warn you. When you have your first child, they will be gifted with a power, one like no other that will only come into play when your child has found their mate” 

Turning around, Elito frowned at the woman standing beside the fountain that the Archer’s used as a lookout point, the woman was a friend of theirs. She was a witch in a sense, Elito was advised by his father, mother and twin to stay away from her since he was an omega but he was never one for listening. His kind heart always got in the way.