Chapter 6

Lydia has had her fair share of prison cells but this time it was different. She had woken up in a square box with three walls and the other made of glass. There were two beds and a sink. She was absolutely confused until a groan from behind her made her look up. Parrish?. The hellhound was just waking up when his eyes connected with that of a banshee. “Lydia?” Parrish asked, his vision hazy. Lydia nodded. Parrish came to a stand with Lydia’s help. “What do you say we get out of here?” Parrish suggested, taking in his surroundings. Lydia nodded, keeping a tight hold on the hellhound. Lydia made sure Parrish was behind her, when she made her way to scream. A voice spoke out, “I wouldn’t do that if I were you!”, the warning made Lydia and Parrish look up to see a man standing on the other side of the glass.

“Who are you?!” Lydia asked. The man chuckled, walking away and switching on the lights. Lydia and Parrish soon learned they were not alone. To the left of them was a cell containing: Scott, Peter, Derek, Malia. To the right contained: Issac, Liam, Mason and Alec. The pack looked around disorientated. Scott slammed his fist on the glass only for him to howl in pain. Peter shook his head, grabbing Scott’s wrist and snapped back in place. The alpha nodded.

“My name is not your concern but you know my associate, Mick” The man pointed out to Mick who stood in the middle of the room next to someone who is chained up, hanging from the ceiling with a black cloth on their head. Hiding their identity. The man from earlier, turned the lights on focusing on the individual in the middle, the man held a steel baseball bat that was caked in blood. 

“Here’s the deal, you have one job. Do not scream and I will let you ‘friends’ go” The man chuckled, passing the bat over to Mick who slammed the bat into the individual’s rib cage. The pack growled at the two men who continued to torture someone in front of them without remorse. Peter was impressed after ten minutes of torture, the individual chained didn’t utter a word or make a noise. 

“Hey! Enough!” Scott roared out, stopping all movement in the room. Mick smirked looking at the furious alpha. The man chuckled, stepping forward to face the alpha, “Why, you don’t even know him”. Scott’s eyes glowed, he could smell the wolf on the captive in the room, “It doesn’t matter! You are beating up someone who has nothing to do with this!” Mason shouted, stating the truth. Issac nodded agreeing with the puppy pack. The man and Mick laughed, confusing the group. 

“Has nothing to do with it! Ha! Mick take the cloth off” Mick nodded smiling at the pack as he took the cloth off. 

Lydia gasped those who recognised the person, 

“Aiden?”

Aiden looked up to see Lydia looking back at him, he dropped his head exhausted but not before connecting eyes with Scott who shared an equally shocked expression.

“Now let’s get this party started!” Mick spoke out. The man stepped forward with the bat, turning to the pack making sure they were all listening. He spoke, “I want the locations to where Ethan has possibly been taken to”. None of the pack turned to answer to him so he did the only thing inhuman, he grabbed his own bat wrapped in barbed wire and attacked Aiden with the pack watching most of them. Alec and Mason had to turn around.

Aiden didn’t even acknowledge the pack, instead he opted to remain silent through the beatings that continued for ten minutes before the man and Mick left the room giving the wolves a break. 

“Aiden?”. The said twin looked up to see Scott had spoken. The alpha frowned trying to get the other wolves attention, Aiden shook his head clearing his vision. He gasped, he could not longer feel his twin, turning he looked the alpha dead in the eye, “Please tell me Ethan’s alive”. Derek nodded confirming Aiden’s question, Peter smiled at one half of the twins. 

“Aiden, how are you alive?” Lydia asked from beside Parrish who didn’t recognise the man in front of him. “Archers” Aiden whispered just as the doors to the room opened. All of them in the room stood in anticipation, they just didn’t expect to see Stiles walk into the room with some keys. 

“Stiles!” Malia spoke out, her head shaking in dis-belief at the human in front of them. Stiles smirked, holding the keycard to their cell. He opened it, before making his way over to Lydia’s and the puppy packs. 

“How did you find us?” Scott asked, while watching Peter and Derek helping Aiden down. The two had to man handle the twin since he was very weak. Derek smirked at Stiles who winked back. “Believe it or not, but we had some help from what Ethan called them ‘Archers’”. Derek’s face twisted in confusion while Aiden smiled, knowing what Stiles meant. “Oh my god, is everyone going to come back from the dead”. Stiles exclaimed, catching Aiden’s eye, the wolf disliked Stiles and many of them knew it. 

“Let’s save this discussion for later and get out of here” Issac suggested. “Yes, lets listen to scarf man”. Issac shook his head at Stiles who smirked before leading the way out of the facility he came in. “Oh my god, it’s like a slaughter in here” Lydia whispered to Parrish who nodded, “I’d say they got what they deserved” Peter said, he was quite surprised when Aiden agreed while the others looked at the two in concern. 

“Hey since we have time, who was that back there?” Malia asked, wanting an answer. “You wouldn’t believe me if I told you” Aiden answered, leaning further on Peter who didn’t seem to mind. He was thinking about ‘adopting’ this kid just for his attitude. “Does it have anything to do with Alito, Eltio, Damon, a prince and archers?” Mason questioned, the surprise look on Aiden’s face gave away their answer. “Yea, I’m gathering. Ethan told you”. Lydia nodded. Aiden sighed. He missed his twin dearly but he wouldn’t have survived without the archers, he only hoped they had survived the attack on their camp when he was taken. 

“Aiden? Ad?!” Aiden looked up to see Stiles snapping his fingers in front of his face, Aiden growled and climbed into the vehicle in front of him. “Derek, you drive. I will sit with the demon in the back” Peter exclaimed. Derek shook his head, sending Stiles a look to say ‘be careful’. Stiles nodded. Those who didn’t fit in the cars ran for Derek’s apartment. 

Lying his head on the car window, Aiden watched as buildings passed quickly. To anyone it was just another city but to Aiden it was the first time he was seeing the sky in months. He had been held captive for three months, by the man he despised. Derek's driving was nothing but precise, only he could drive over a 100 in a 60 zone. Without noticing, Aiden had drifted off to sleep. A hand on his shoulder startled him, his eyes glowed purple making the one who touched him back off. Taking a few deep breaths, Aiden’s eyes reverted back to their normal blue as he looked at the one who hadn’t moved to reveal Scott who looked down at him in concern.

Aiden hid his feelings behind a smile, slowing his heart down and accepting the hand up. He soon found himself leaning on Peter again with Derek there for support. The three of them took the lift while the others moaned about the stairs. Mason and Stiles did the most moaning. Scott, Lydia and Issac made sure to wait at the top for Derek, Aiden and Peter. The lift doors chimed open to reveal the sourwolf, mr happy and Aiden. The pack didn’t know whether to feel concerned or irritated at Peter’s behaviour. 

Stiles had went ahead to inform the others but left out the major details of Aiden being alive. Noah and Melissa stood in shock seeing who had walked. Theo was still asleep on one of the sofas, the puppy pack were sitting around the ‘mother’ of the pack. Jackson and Ethan stood talking to Parrish with their backs to the door. Cameron was asleep in Theo’s arms. 

Melissa’s gasp made all eyes turn to the door.

Ethan turned in concern only to freeze on the spot, Jackson now understood why no one could tell them apart. 

“Aiden?” 

“Ethan?” 

Aiden wasted no time, running on adrenaline he crossed the room, pulling his younger brother into his arms. Ethan sighed, feeling a very familiar feeling. Everyone watched as the twins emitted a white light which seemed to blind everyone. But, when it died down. Aiden was miraculously healed, just exhausted.