Chapter 9

“It’s beaut…” 

“Disgusting” Stiles cut off Malia, who slapped him upside the head. Issac frowned when Arum mentioned it was abandoned, he thought it would be falling apart but it still looked liveable. Stiles pulled the jeep to park beside Jacksons. He frowned when he climbed out and saw the mud on the side of it. He stood in front of his jeep waiting on the motorbike to appear with Theo and Liam so he could have a rant at them about his jeep. He was totally unaware of the fact, the two had already arrived and were standing talking to Peter and Derek. Well that’s if Theo was actually standing, the chimera had rested his head on Liam’s shoulder and nodded off while his lover was speaking to the two Hales. 

The group decided to stay in their cars or outside depending on where it was warmer and if they wanted company. But soon their comfortable atmosphere was interrupted by the sound of blades. 

“Woah!” Mason shouted pointing at a helicopter that was coming into land behind them on what looked like a landing pad. The only place that wasn’t covered in trees or grass. “Who’s that?” Nolan asked the now awake Alec who moved to stand beside the puppy pack. Corey grumbled about being woken up as he stood with his boyfriend. “Liam, is he okay?” Mason asked, looking at their pack ‘mother’, Theo. A frown etched its way onto Liam’s face as he gently placed his hand on Theo’s face, the chimera didn’t even move an inch. “Peter will you?” Peter looked up and helped manoeuvre Theo into Liam’s arms. Liam nodded in thanks as he walked over to a nearby bench and he sat down on it after Nolan tested it of course. Mason walked over helping Liam manoeuvre Theo in Liam’s lap. The chimera lay across Liam’s lap, they could all see the dark black bags under Theo’s eyes, Deaton kneeled down to assess the chimera but frowned when he could find nothing. Melissa pulled out her medical bag and sighed. 

“Liam, when was the last time you physically saw Theo eat?” Melissa asked, Liam frowned as his thoughts travelled all over the place. “I don’t really know, probably before the day of the crash” Liam said out-loud, he was aware of how badly it sounded. Melissa sighed, “He’s dehydrated and needs food desperately, it's the only thing coming back from my scans”. 

“That’s where you're wrong” A voice broke them all apart and put them on edge. There standing in the doorway of the abandoned house was Arum Archer and another hooded figure which they could guess was an archer. “And what makes you think that?” Melissa argued back. “Because my grandson is remembering his past…” “GRANDSON! Theo! Really?” Stiles mocked looking down at the chimera in the angry puppy pack leader's arms. Noah reached forward and clasped a hand over his son's mouth to prevent him from saying anything offensive. “Yes, Theo is my grandson. Damon” Arum spoke with confidence. 

“Wait! If that means Theo is Damon. In the legend, isn’t Elito his dad which means Theo is Ethan’s kid” Lydia explained as she gasped working it all out in her head. Arum nodded. “So, he is effectively in sync with his dad which explains why Elito isn’t well". “You are correct” Lydia smirked, feeling quite intelligent for working it out. 

“Now please come inside, a terrible storm is about to hit '' Arum pointed to the clouds before he walked toward the mansion. “Excuse me, but how do you expect that rigid old thing to stand against the storm?” Malia asked bluntly. Arum smirked. “Aiden, if you wouldn't mind?” Aiden smirked, he placed his and Ethan’s hand on the house and everyone watched as the old rigidity thing was gone and replaced with something fresh.

Soon the group found themselves in a huge lounge/living room. There was clear tension in the room, the other individual who they all suspected was an archer introduced herself as Cassandra Archer, she was married to Arum. Essentially she was the twins mother, which made sense when she slapped Aiden up the head for trying to pinch a biscuit from the ‘guests’ plate, the alpha twin didn’t even argue with her when she held her wooden spoon up at him. Aiden just whistled hiding behind Arum who just held his hands up at his wife.