Chapter 8

“Did you lead them here!” Stiles shouted at Amun who decided to ignore the young man and headed over to the window himself. Aiden flanking him, the archer frowned at the warriors, he looked past the army only to frown. 

“We must move now” Amun announced to the wolfpack who wore a range of expressions. “Hey! If you haven’t realised, they have us surrounded!” Malia exclaimed, coming to stand beside Derek and Stiles. The archer ignored her as well. He moved across the room to where Ethan was. “Elito, can you stand?” Receiving a nod, Amun smirked. 

“Who is the leader here?” Amun asked, looking at the variety of supernatural people in front of him. Scott took a step forward. “You must be the rare alpha, Scott is it?” Amun said. “I am, now how do you suggest we get out of here?” Scott arrogantly said, the eldest archer shook his head. He was too old to deal with this, he thought. 

“Do you have transport?”

“We do but they are in the garage” Derek roughly said, crossing his arms unimpressed with the man in front of them. “Good, how many vehicles do you have?” “Four cars,” Peter said. “Five” Derek spoke over his uncle who frowned at him. 

Amun shook his head, trying to work out a plan. 

“I have a plane” Jackson announced to the group, having come to stand with Ethan now able to stand on his own two feet with Aiden beside him. Theo remained quiet with Cameron in his arms and the puppy pack behind him. “Good, that will work. Alito remembers the river you and your brother used to play down before Damon was born” Aiden nodded his head tightening his grip on Ethan’s waist reminding his brother he was there. “Remember the plan I taught you” “Plan 17?” “Yes. Can I trust you two?” Aiden nodded, sharing a smile with Ethan who now knew what they were speaking of. 

“There is a mansion out in the woods, the twins know the way. I will lead the hunters away. But, I ask once you reach the mansion, you do not enter it. You may sit in the car park but do not under any circumstances enter it” Amun explained, the wolfpack all nodded. 

“Wait, how are you single handedly going to deal with the horde of hunters out there” Stiles asked in confusion. Argent, Melissa and Lydia were wondering the same thing. 

“Who says I’m alone?” Amun shouted as he opened a nearby window and pulled his hood up. “Alito, Elito. Until we meet again” he whispered before disappearing from view. “Did he just jump!” Stiles panicky exclaimed. Derek nodded, directing the baseball wielding man away from the window and towards the garage. 

The wolfpack didn’t really move much until they heard nearby explosions. “Guys! We got to go!” Lydia shouted from her place near the door with Parrish. All heads turned to Aiden who had picked up Ethan bridal style, “Lead me to the garage and I will lead you all to safety”. Derek nodded, taking the lead with Peter taking up the rear. The puppy pack was just in front of Peter with Theo in the middle since he was carrying Cameron. 

It only took a few minutes for the group to reach the garage and in it was Stiles' Jeep, Derek’s mustang, the Sheriff's car, two land rovers. 

“There’s too many of us!” Scott realised, he looked around but then he watched the twin smiles appear on Aiden and Ethan as the two noticed something in the corner. “You kept them!” Aiden happily said looking at his old motorbike in the corner of the garage. Derek nodded, opting to remain silent, “Well yeah, who would want these beauties to go to waste?” Peter exclaimed, running his hand over the seat of Aiden’s bike. He had personally kept them in tiptop condition as well. 

“You up to driving bro?” Aiden asked Ethan who remained in a trance looking at the bike he thought he lost when he sold it before moving to England. “No that’s not happening, '' Jackson said from where he stood behind Ethan and Scott who agreed with the kanima. Aiden shrugged before an idea popped in his head. “Theo?” The chimera looked up from his conversation with Liam, “I know it's not your truck but a little birdy told me, you were never allowed one” Aiden spoke with a hint of mischief as he gestured towards the bikes, the chimera nodded, taking the helmet off Ethan. The two exchanged a look, Liam raised an eyebrow in confusion deciding he would ask Theo later.