Chapter 15 (R)

2 years earlier  Dylan POV

It was just another Friday night where Dylan and Alexander were at a house party getting wasted.

Dylan was on his fifth drink and trying to use his swagger to get with Tiffany a beautiful Omega who Dylan had eyes on for the past month now.

Tiffany is a tall, slim built with brown eyes and long brown hair.

Her eyes sparkle every time she smiles and it is the most beautiful smile Dylan has ever seen or so he thinks at that particular moment.

Tiffany's red dress highlights her body's curves and shows off just enough cleavage to keep it classy. 

Walking over to the Omega who was having a conversation with a group of other women mostly Omegas and a few Betas.

Dylan smiles his best smile earning himself a few giggles from the gushing Omegas. Tiffany turns to the Alpha with a sly smirk on her face. 

"Hey ladies how are you doing?"  Alexander is leaning against the wall watching his room mate with a beer in his hand laughing at the dopey Alpha trying to score.

Its the same every week Dylan will seek out an Omega or sometimes a Beta and try to charm them up at some party and normally it works.

There was one time where he was turned down and that was only because the Omega had a boyfriend at the time. 

"Hi...." The Omegas and Betas say. Dylan keeps his eyes on Tiffany and she blushes as she feels him watching her.

"May I steal your girl for a little bit?" Dylan asks the women as he holds his hand out to Tiffany who happily places her hand into his. The Omega's gush and smile as they wave bye to their friend. 

Dylan pulls Tiffany over to the dance floor pulling her into him as he places his hands on her hips.

Leaning in Dylan whispers into the Omega's ear. "put your arms around my neck, I won't bite I promise."

Dylan smiles down at the blushing Omega who wraps her arms around the Alpha's neck. Their bodies sway together in sync as the music plays a love song. 

When the song ends Dylan leans in and gently kisses the Omega on the cheek. "Come. "

Dylan and Tiffany walk into the kitchen getting themselves a drink. Alexander watches the couple shaking his head as he knows all too well Dylan's plan.

A few games of beer ping pong they walk outside with drinks in hand to the back yard where a DJ is playing music and people are in a underground pool.

"Fancy a swim?" Tiffany asks biting her bottom lip.

"Uh....I don't have my swimming shorts..."

Tiffany downed her drink placing the empty cup on the table. The Omega then lifts her dress up over her head tossing it onto the ground.

Dylan stares at the half naked Omega standing there in her red matching lacey thong and bra.

"You coming?" Tiffany asks over her shoulder as she steps into the pool.
Dylan is broke out of his trance stripping off his shirt and jeans leaving him in just his boxers.

Following behind the Omega into the pool Dylan pulls her into him. Before anything could happen some of the others start yelling to play pool volleyball and urging Dylan and Tiffany to play.

"You wanna play?" Dylan asks. Tiffany shrugs her shoulders, "sure why not."

Dylan lifts Tiffany up so she's sitting on his shoulders and walks over to the others. Once everyone has a female partner on their shoulders the game begins.