chapter 18

Kayleigh drifts into a light sleep at the touch of Mike's fingers across her back, the Omega can feel the moment their bodies disconnect and stirs into full awakens.

Turning over she sees Mike smiling down at her this is the part Kayleigh hates the awkwardness after the fuck.

"Hey." Mike says softly giving the Omega a sweet smile.

Kayleigh smiles back. "Hey back, so uhm we should probably get back to the festival before my father comes looking for me." --------------------------

"Where have you been?! You missed all the fun." Jessica slurs. Kayleigh rolls her eyes, "I was busy.."

Jessica gives her friend a puzzled look before her drunken brain catches up. "Who you hook up with this time?"

"Uhh....Mike." Kayleigh says with a grin on her face . Jessica just laughs while shaking her head.

"Well you missed the traditional bon fire songs and dances and all the useless mingling before your fathers big welcome speech to those of age "

"I thought you said that I had missed all the fun?" Kayleigh asks teasing her friend. Jessica just rolls her eyes. "C'mon lets go dance while the nights young before our pack run.

Later that evening everybody started to leave Mike finds the Omega they quickly exchange numbers before he leaves with his pack.

Kayleigh hung out with her friends for a another hour or so before calling it a night. "Right, Im going to shower and go to bed." Kayleigh announces to her friends.

With that she heads to her room after a long hot shower washing away the Alpha's scent and cum Kayleigh is feeling better and ready for a good night's sleep. However, opening her bathroom door she is greeted by Lilly.

"Jesus, Lilly you scared the shit out of me. Where a bell or something. " Lilly ignores her friend. "You slept with that Alpha haven't you?"

Lilly voice was harsh and it took Kayleigh aback by it. "What is you problem Lilly? We aren't mates or even girlfriends, so why are you acting so possessive of me?"

"I'm not! It's just...I thought that we was going to hook up later. " Lilly says looking down at her feet.

"Im sorry Lilly things just happened and I had a little too much to drink and one thing led to another you know how it is. Kayleigh sighed looking at the clock. "Lilly Its late did you wanna crash here tonight?"

"No, its okay I have things I need to do tomorrow and want to get an early start. I'll text you and maybe we can get together for lunch or something?" Lilly asks hoping the Omega says yes.

"Of course Lilly, be safe okay, text me when you get home so I know you got home okay."

Kayleigh laid in bed with her phone in hand scrolling through facebook and instagram as she waited for Lilly to text and when she finally got the message from her friend she was able to fall asleep.