chapter 9: Trouble

(Kayleigh POV)

Its been three days since the incident with Bruno at the club and Kayleigh has refused to talk about it.

"Hey." Jessica says with a soft smile taking a seat at the table. I look up and give my friend a smalll smile as I poke my untouched salad with my fork.

"Kay....?"

"Hmm?" I mutter without taking my eyes off of my plate.

" Are you okay? You've not talked to us in days."

I drop my fork and pushing my plate away. "There's nothing to talk about, nothing really happened and I'm fine. Stop trying to make a big deal about it."

"I'm not here to judge you, and it is something a Alpha physically attacked you and tried to sexually assault you Kayleigh."

"I know!" I snap. "I'm fine he's the one with the bitten dick." I say giving Jessica a smile.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to push. When you're ready to talk I'm here."

"Thanks Jess. "

"Your welcome, are you still up for going for a run with the gang tonight?"

"Yes my wolf is dying to get out and play. "

________________

Shifting from human to wolf wasnt like on the films there's no painful morphing, no painful bones shifting we just shift into our wolves.

Although you do have to strip naked or your clothes will be ripped to shreds.

I run across the meadows into the woods and quickly undress and put my clothes in my backpack before I shift into my wolf.

My wolf has a beautiful dark brown fur with light brown highlights and bright green eyes.

Sniffing the air I catch my friends scents nearby my wolf gets excited especially since they are in their wolves forms already.

I bound off in full sprint dodging in and out of the trees my claws digging into the dirt. I feel so free in wolf form I love it my tongue hangs out as I sprint happily.

Skidding to a halt just inches away from Justin's wolf nuzzling the Beta before I gently nip his ear playfully before pouncing onto Jessica and Lilly.

Our wolves bounced around each other like playfully puppies.

Its been weeks since we went for a run together and it felt great to finally get to. We ran fast through the meadows into the woods chasing one another for miles.

The cool thing about being in wolf form was our pack's mind link ability. It allows us to talk through our minds, but only within our pack members and only when in wolf form.

"Do you guys hear that?" Justin asks coming to a stop we follow his que and stop behind him. The Beta turns his head and gives us a growl to be quiet.

The Beta sniffs the air his ears flatten back as he lets out a warning growl.

Jessica, Lilly and I sniff the air catching the scent of unfamiliar wolves...yes wolves.

"How many do you think there are?" Lilly asks.

Cowering back into the ground I whimper, "eight..."

Jessica and Lilly cower down next to me as the eight Alphas surround us. Justin stands protectively in fron of us baring his teeth at the Alphas.

The Alphas snap back inches away from Justin. We are atleast twenty minutes out in our run even the fastest Alpha would take ten-fifteen minutes to reach us and by then we'd be dog meat.

"Justin what are we going to do?" Jessica asks. "Shhh let me think." The beta replies.

One of the Alphas shifts into his human form clearly not ashamed of his naked body and I can see why. "Well, well, well what do we have here?

Three beautiful..." The Alpha walks towards us and sniffs us. "Unmated Omegas. Why are you guys so far away from your own pack eh? Didnt your Alpha ever tell you its dangerous on unclaimed land?"

Shit did we run out of our territory? I didn't realise we was on unclaimed land we was having so much fun.

My thoughts are interrupted when
Justin snarls and snaps at the Alpha earning himself a growl in his face from one of the other Alphas.

"I'll take this one." The Alpha in human form says pointing to me. The rest of you can share the other two bitches. Kill the beta."

We whimper at the Alphas words adrenaline rise in my body as our fight or flight response kicks in.

Fearing for our lives Justin lets out a loud distressed howl letting our pack members he was in trouble. We add our three howls to his and just pray our pack can get to us in time.
.
.
.
Do you think Kayleigh pack will get to them in time?
.
.
If you like this chapter dont forget to vote!