chapter 8: Bruno POV

"That fucking Omega bitch bit my fucking dick."

"You probably deserved it " Beta Joe laughs.

"Pff, no she wanted it then challenges me. You can't get my wolf all wild up and try to stop."

"Yes she can..." Bruno turns to see Dylan passing by. "What you say? Bruno snaps.

"You heard, you can't force women to please you they have to want it or its rape..." Dylan says in a patronising voice.

Bruno shakes his head annoyed with the other Alpha's remarks. "So what did you do after she refused to blow you?" Joe asks intrigued.

"Duh, I used my alpha voice to make her submit. She got the hint once I shoved my dick in her mouth."

"Damn, so she just let you do that? Was she any good?"

"No she bit my fucking dick and I spent 2hrs waiting for the doc to stitch me up."

"Owe dude, well I guess you won't do that again." Joe snickers.

______________

"Bruno, the Alpha request to see you. Joe says, running to catch up with the Alpha.

"Why?" Bruno face scrunches up confused on why the Alpha requested to see him.

Joe just shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know."

Bruno walks to the Alphas office, knocking before waiting for the Alpha to give permission to enter.

"Come in." A voice said from the other side. Bruno walks in, standing in front of the Alpha's desks his hands clasps behind him.

"Alpha, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, take a seat." Bruno sat down on the two seater couch as the Alpha who is sitting behind his desk with his arms behind his head studies him.

"What did you do last night?"

Bruno was confused about why Alpha was asking. "Just went to a club.."

"Yes...and did you get up to anything?" The Alpha asks, bringing his arms down onto his desk.

"Not really just went Clubbing with some friends we danced and drank the usual."

Alpha Daniel growls. "Don't play dumb son, I know for a fact that you assaulted a young Omega in the toilets. "

Bruno goes to open his mouth but shuts it when Daniel holds up his hand, cutting him off.

"Bruno, I'm an Alpha. Do you not know I have connections everywhere.

I am very disappointed in your behaviour you represent my pack. I do not want my pack members behaving like animals."

"Yes, Alpha."

"Do you understand that your actions have consequences? Leave and await your punishment."

Bruno bows his head, "Yes, alpha."

_____________________

Bruno later learned that his punishment would be 10 whippings or 10 nights in prison. He chose the 10 whippings.

The pack was gathered at the whipping grounds whispers ran out as no one knew what was going on.

Alpha Daniel approaches the pack. "You're all probably wondering why we are here?

I had learnt that one of my pack members behaved grossly to an Omega last night. Sexually assaulting her and hitting her when she wouldn't obey.

I will not tolerate any of my members sexually assaulting anyone. Those who are found guilty will have severe consequences.

Bruno was found guilty of sexually assaulting an omega last night, and his chosen punishment will be 10 whippings."

Bruno was taken up to the chains stripped of his shirt before his wrist was chained.

The whipping man gets the whip ready waiting for the Alpha's go ahead.

Daniel nods his head and counts as the whip hits Brunos back, making red welt marks.

Whack...

"One"

Whack

"Two"

Whack

"Three"

Whack

"Four"

Bruno's back splits open bleeding from the wounds. With each whack, the Alpha flinshes forward, yelling out in pain.

On the seventh whipping, Bruno's legs weaken, buckling under him, and the last thing he remembers is hearing Alpha Daniel shout eight before blacking out.

.
.

Do you think Bruno got off easy, or was his punishment too harsh?

Comment below! Dont forget to vote if you like the story.