Chapter 1: Becoming of age

------12 June-----

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kayleigh happy birthday to you."

Sang out a group of people around the dinning room table as a very embarrassed Kayleigh blushed.

"Make a wish darling." My mother said giving me her soft smile.

I think for a moment before blowing out all eighteen candles in one breath getting a round of applause and cheers.

Once I blow out the candles my mother took them out an whisk the big cake away to prepare it for everyone.

"What you wish for?" Asked my best friend Jessica. Rolling my eyes at my smiling friend I shake my head, "you know that I can't tell you." I laugh as Jessica gives me a pout, but soon morphs into a smile as my mother places a big piece of cake in front of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jessica hurry up!" I groan banging on my bathroom door.

"Alright, alright." Jessica says opening the door revealing her wearing a short red skin tight dress. Her hair and makeup done perfectly.

"Wow, you look hot." I whistle as Jessica struts out of the bathroom. "I look hot? Look at you Leigh, you are drop dead gorgeous. "

I have to admit my tight knee high black strap dress hugs all my curves just perfectly and makes my already big breast look even better in the dress. I'm wearing my long curly brunette hair down and only light makeup on.

"Oh my god you're in heels!" Jessica squeals. I roll my eyes. "C'mon Jessics lets go already!"

Three hours later...

A very drunk Jessica orders more shots. "Tequila Rose" Jessica meant to say, but it comes out more like "Takayla Rose."

The blonde bartender laughs as she pours two shots of Tequila Rose. Jessica takes her shot at the bar before swaying over towards a table where Lilly and Justin sit.

"Leigh here." Jessica slurs passing over my shot. "Where's yours? " I ask.

"I had it at the bar." Jessica says before grabbing Justin by the hand towards the dance floor. The Beta boy smiles as they dirty dance onto each other.

I quickly take my shot slamming it down on the table as one of my favourite songs starts to blare out .

"Saturday night, I feel the air is getting hot
Like you baby"

"Cmon!" I shout into Lillys ear pulling her onto the dance floor.

"I'll make you mine, you know I'll take you to the top
I'll drive you crazy.

Saturday night, dance, I like the way you move
Pretty baby
It's party time and not one minute we can lose
Be my baby

Da ba da dan dee dee dee da nee na na na
Be my baby
Da ba da dan dee dee dee da nee na na na
Pretty baby."

The dance floor quickly becomes crowded as the song continues to blare out.

I begin to sing and dance in front of Lilly. My hands resting lightly onto her hips as I sway mine. "Lighten up Lilly." I laugh at the stiff Omega trying to dance, but failing.

Lilly blushes as I push her forward our bodies grinding up together. "Like this!" I shout over the music.

I grab Lilly hands placing them around my neck as I did the same we continue dancing singing along to the song giggling to each other in between. I turn my body so I'm now grinding my ass into the front of Lilly she grabs my hips allowing me to take control.