chapter 7- He what?

I fly out of the toilets my heart pounding in my chest, my vision is blurred and my balance is off from the alcohol.

I Push through the crowd in a blind panic trying to find my friends the tears streaming down my face.

Finally making it back to my table where my friends. Jessica and Lilly are in a middle of a conversation laughing at whatever was previously said.

"Finally your.....jesus christ what happened?" Jessica says jumping to her feet to embrace me. I cant talk I just cry into her shoulder.

"Kay...what happened? Where's Bruno?" I shake my head frantically, "he...he changed."

"What do you mean he changed? Lilly asks as she strokes my back.

"We was making out one minute and he was nice and gentle then the next he went cold and mean. He ordered me on my knees and when I wouldn't he kept hitting me." I sob into Jessica.

Lilly and Jessica share a look with each other concerned for me. "Where is the prick at now?" Jessica asks.

"I left him in the toilets after I bite his dick."

Jessica and Lilly eyes widen."you bit his dick?" Lilly asks a bit amused.

"Yes he shoved it in my mouth so I bit as hard as I could. I left him and his bleeding dick in the toilets."

"Good, serves him right." Jessica growls.

Suddenly the fear of him coming back hits me and I start to shake gripping Jessica harder."what if he comes looking for me?"

"He'll be fucking stupid if he did. Come on lets go home." Jessica leads me out of the club Lilly close behind me.

_________________

Sorry this is a short chapter I want to quickly do a Bruno POV after the incident. This is just a filler chapter.

If you like this story please don't forget to vote, comment and share!! Thanks