Author's Note

When I originally wrote Night of Secrets, I never planned on writing a sequel. Not that I have favorites or anything, but if I had to pick the characters I would save from a burning building, they may or may not be Jax and Adeline. I couldn't get them out of my head, so I wrote random scenes of their lives and relationships whenever the ideas came to mind until one particular scene kept expanding, eventually becoming Days of Revelations.

Like Night of Secrets, Days of Revelations tackles tough topics like toxic relationships, gaslighting, and manipulation. This time around, there are more details about sexual harassment and sexual assault. I will add trigger warnings at the beginning of the chapters that have these particular scenes. They're not fun topics to talk about or tackle, but they are important to address.

That being said, thank you for reading Night of Secrets and deciding to continue Jax and Adeline's story in Days of Revelations. I hope you enjoy the story and take whatever you might need from it whether it's just a good read or a life lesson.

- words_for_food

P.S. My friend actually wrote a song based on Days of Revelations for her songwriting class! Here's the link in the in-line comments if you wanted to check it out: https://hyemmi.bandcamp.com/track/ill-find-you 

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright 2022 Tiana Pham. All Rights Reserved.

Previous cover by readerforforever