Chapter 42: A little control

Part two of Ezra's... Interesting smut.
_________________________________________
Smut warning
Clay POV.

The kiss that I had shared with George ended, but our lips were still connected by saliva. I licked my own lips, before moving three of my fingers to George’s mouth, since I assumed George didn’t have lube. A confused expression appeared on the brunette’s face, and I couldn’t help but chuckle before explaining, “If you don’t want this to hurt you’ll need to suck on these.”

“Wai-wait… you’re going in me?” He asked, sounding confused and looking somewhat worried, and that made me worried for George in response. Seeing his worry I moved my hands away from his lips, resting them on his cheek and rubbing small circles to try and comfort him.

“Well what did you think was going to happen?” I asked him, lowering my voice slightly so I didn’t seem like I was threatening or scaring him.
“I-I don’t know… I…” The poor boy began panicking, he seemed close to tears and I immediately climbed off of him.

I pulled a blanket over his body to cover him up and ran my fingers through his hair from where I was now standing beside him. “It’s okay,” I reassured him quietly. “If you don’t want to do this we can stop and just watch a movie or play some minecraft, okay?” There was a tentative nod from the brunette. To make him feel better I added, “I promise that.”

“No, I’m fine.” George reassured me. “I just didn’t figure that you’d be going in me.”
“How did you figure it would happen? Maybe if I know what you’re expecting it would help…” I suggested, since I didn’t want the brunette to have a freakout, especially since this seemed like his first time.

“I thought that I’d… I don’t know, go in you…” George’s voice got quieter, seeming embarrassed that he had said that, but I cupped the smaller boy’s cheeks.
“If you know what you are doing I am fine with that. Do you know what you are doing?”  I asked.

A shake of the head was what I got in response. “Well why don’t I let you know how it feels now, okay darling? I will take care of you, and if you like it then maybe sometime you can do the same to me. Are you okay with that Georgie?”

I was fine with not being the top, but it was clear that George didn’t know anything about having intimate relationships, in fact it was unsure if he had ever had a relationship. After all, George told me that he didn’t have many friends in the last couple places he’d lived, so I doubted he’d have a girlfriend or boyfriend, and that they’d get intimate if there was one.

“You’d do that?” George questioned, and I smiled at him before giving him a reassuring nod, since I knew he was considering it.
“For you, I’d do anything.” I promised, my face brightening as I knew George was considering. “So, may I?” I continued.

“Yes,” The brunette responded quietly, I smiled as I put my fingers back to his lips, and he opened his mouth before beginning to suck on them. It was clear that while he did what I told him to, he was nervous, and although I offered to let him top if he wanted, I knew that he wouldn’t be one to enjoy that, not that there was anything wrong with that.

I made sure to praise him a lot when I removed my fingers and moved down the side of his body, brushing his sides gently with the hand that hadn’t been in his mouth before asking cautiously if I could take off his boxers. The brunette nodded slowly and so I did, pulling them off and letting his erection, which was painfully hard, free.

George was just staring at the ceiling with his blush practically glowing in the dark bedroom, it was cute. His eyes only drifted down when I brushed my fingers over his thighs, which were more pale than the rest of his body. He was absolutely gorgeous. “You ready sweetheart?”
“Be slow… please…” He whined, and I nodded.