A conclusion

I bet you all thought it was over!

It is not.

Ezra decided that he wanted to add a final Smut chapter (since there was only one this book) as a final conclusion of sorts.

The main problem is that he wanted to do this at the same time I was meant to upload, so I had to wait. And he wrote this in an hour, instead of writing from his own smut story for his account.

Anyway, enjoy and sorry for the late upload.
_________________________________________
George POV.
Smut warning

Neither Clay nor I were really focusing on the movie as we cuddled in each other's arms on my bed. We had been laying together the entire afternoon, an empty pizza box beside me from what the two of us had for dinner.

We were halfway through the climax when the blond’s phone went off and he pulled it out of his pocket to check. “What’s going on?” I questioned, leaning my head on his shoulder to read the small screen in front of him.

“The football game just started,” he answered in response. “Wilbur’s playing great, we are scored a touchdown less than a minute ago against the Pogtopia Panthers.” He smiled, showing a small sense of school pride.
“That’s good,” I simply hummed, nowhere near as eager about Football as the blond was.

That didn’t stop me from cracking a joke though. “Our team is going to lose without our star football player Clay Smith on it.”
“Shut up,” he responded, hitting me lightly on the shoulder before realising something. “Wait George, this is the day of the football game you came to watch, just a week before camp.”

“Yeah.” I responded, raising an eyebrow curiously. “Why? What’s so important about today?”
He smirked lightly and leaned closer to me. “Do you not remember what we did after the game?” Was his question, and my eyes widened, much to his delight. “We could make history repeat itself,” the blond hummed. “I could be the guy to take your virginity twice.”

That made me laugh at how stupid his words were. “Really Clay?” I questioned, “you’re such a pervert. I had hoped that the book had given you your horny side, and it also took it away.”
”Nope,” he responded, popping the letter ‘p’. “The horniness was all me. You’re stuck with it.”

“Unfortunately for me,” I muttered, watching as he pushed his glasses back up to the bridge of his nose triumphantly. I was happy that he was wearing them too, Sapnap told me that he had always been insecure about his glasses, and contacts hurt his eyes, meaning that he couldn’t really do anything about it unless he wanted to be blind as a bat.

However I didn’t say no to what he was suggesting, and I didn’t want to say no either so I gently pushed him down with one of my hands before climbing on top of him. My legs straddled the taller blond’s waist as I connected our lips in a kiss, grinding down on him slightly.

A low sensual moan fell from his lips, and I took the chance to brush a strand of his blond hair that had fallen over the bridge of his black framed glasses. “You’re so pretty,” I made sure to compliment him. “Your glasses make you look smart.”

“Wait a minute, I thought I was the top in the relationship.” The blond responded, his hands resting on my hips and rubbing them gently.
“That must have been the books doing,” I smiled mischievously, pecking him on the lips again. “Without it you are a bottom, all submissive for me.”

Clay rolled his eyes, however he did play along, laying back and just watching what I did without saying anything. “Good boy,” I cooed, trying to make him blush as my hands trailed under his shirt and lifted it up. He still didn’t object, just waiting quietly as I pulled his shirt over his head before pulling my own shirt off.