Chapter 51: Let me in

George POV.

“Clay?” I asked quietly, looking up to see a blond standing quietly at the end of my bed. He was just standing there silently, watching me as I felt myself wake up. Although, he wasn’t watching me in a creepy way, in fact, I didn’t know how I was being watched, I just knew that he was watching me.

“What are you doing here? How did you get in here?” My voice was calm as I looked up at him, there was nothing about him that was scary, nothing about him that made me fear him. I knew that he wouldn’t hurt me so I wasn’t scared to ask.

“You let me in,” he responded, his eyes looking into mine as though it was the most blatantly obvious thing in the world. “Do you remember? You let me into your life. You let me into your heart. So you let me into your room.” As he slowly walked towards me I gave a small nod of understanding, seeing where he was coming from, understanding his words.

“I let you in,” I whimpered, as he sat down beside me on the bed. “I remember that,” a smile appeared on his face as I spoke.
“Do you? Good.” His lips pressed against my forehead, leaving a gentle kiss which made me want to melt on the spot.

Clay climbed onto the bed, climbing on top of me. He stared longingly down at me, before leaning down and beginning to pepper kisses over my neck. “Such a good boy,” he cooed. “You are my best boy.” My expression was blank as I just stared up at him.
“Best boy,” I mimicked in a babbling tone. “I am your best boy.”

“You know, I could give you everything you desire if you do me a favour.” The blond promised, his lips beside my ear so I could hear his words loud and clear, even though his tone was soft, barely audible in the dark bedroom.

“What do you want me to do?” The whisper coming from me was loud, and Clay seemed pleased that I was willing, or at least considering, whatever it was he wanted me to do.
His hand cupped my cheek, with his thumb caressing it lightly. I leaned back, relaxing slightly as the blond’s hands trailed over my body as though I was made of glass.

“I want you to let me in again,” he smiled sweetly, although I was confused. Then he repeated it again, with the same soft, sweet tone. “I want you to let me in again Georgie.”
“Let you in?” I questioned. “What do you mean? How can I let you in?”

“I need you to let me in.” He repeated, standing up and backing towards the door of my bedroom. Without even looking where he was going he was able to step around every box or t-shirt or whatever that was thrown on the floor. When he was in the doorway he gave me a pouting look as I sat up. “Please Georgie,” he begged, “let me in please.”

He disappeared into the hallway, and I stood up to pursue him, asking him to tell me what he meant. Following after him was difficult, since I was still overwhelmed with sleep and my bedsheets were wrapped around me in a tangle.

Suddenly I woke up with a jolt, panting as the thoughts and memories from in the dream replayed over and over in my mind. ‘This manipulative asshole was even managing to infest my fucking dreams,’ I admitted with defeat, before realising something. This wasn’t my bedroom, and this wasn’t my house.

Immediately I started panicking, not knowing where I was or how I got here and worrying Clay had something to do with it. All that I remembered last night was Clay turning up at my house and then me storming out in a rage with tears in my eyes.

When I didn’t recognise where I was I began freaking out. Clay was a psycho, there was a good chance he kidnapped me. Maybe he wrote that there was a cabin in the middle of the woods at the end of town. He could keep me here and nobody knows that I am alive. In an instant I had fallen off the bed, barely noticing the pain as tears welled up in my eyes.

My breath sped up, and I curled myself up into a ball before beginning to sob. The thought of Clay taking me somewhere where I’ll never be found worried me, although I was certain that he would never hurt any of us, myself especially, I could never be sure.

Sapnap POV.

A loud sob echoed through the walls of my house in the middle of the night. I sat up slightly, since both Karl and I were now awake from where we had been sleeping on an air mattress in the living room.

After we had set up the bed for George to sleep on we noticed how tense he was on my bed, and decided not to wake him, instead dragging the mattress for us to sleep on in the living room instead. It wasn’t as comfortable as the bed, or the couch, but Karl and I managed as we cuddled up close to each other.

The brunette groaned quietly as he stretched, before looking in the direction of where the sounds were coming from “What happened?” Karl asked, rubbing his eyes slightly as he stood up and I did the same.
“I don’t know,” I responded. “But something happened to George, a nightmare perhaps.”

Karl gave a nod, clearly agreeing with what I was thinking as we headed through the hallway, hearing the brunette’s pitiful cries in the other room and wondering what had happened to freak him out so much. My brain immediately jumped to the conclusion of something to do with Clay, which made me pissed, and I threw open the door.

It pained my heart to see George shaking in the corner, and it clearly pained Karl’s heart too as he pushed past me to comfort his friend. He was slow and cautious to wrap his arms around the Brit’s body, but when George realised it was him he sniffled before seemingly calming down.

“Are you okay George?” I asked, seeing how stressed he was, and George gave a shrug, still sniffling the whole while as he tried to calm himself down.
“Would you like a drink or something?” Karl offered, “I can get you anything in the fridge. If you wanted.”

There was a nod. “Water, please.” George muttered weakly. Karl complied, standing and walking into the hallway to grab something from the kitchen.
“Was this something to do with Clay?” I asked cautiously, moving closer to the brunette, and once again there was a nod.

“Okay, would you like to talk about what happened? Was it a bad dream, or did you think that he was here?” By now George’s shaking had eased, however he was still being quiet.
“I don’t want to talk about it,” George whispered. “I just want to go back to sleep.”

By now Karl had returned with a glass of water, he offered it to George who took a long drink before sitting the glass down on a bedside table. Then I helped him onto the bed, watching as once again the brunette curled up. “Goodnight George,” I said to him, before walking out of the room.
_________________________________________
1324 words

I wanna say now, this story ends with the school camp (which people probably figured after all it was mentioned in the first couple chapters).

And I want to make it clear, I am not American, and have never been on an American camp (obviously). Most of it is based off of my more recent teenage camps from high school, so apologies in advance if I get anything wrong.