Story blurbs 😐

Emoji for no reason.
Anyway. I have 9 (god I am out of control) stories that I am planning to write. Since that is a lot for people to choose one from straight away, at the bottom of this you guys vote for your too 3, and the overall top 3 will end up being the options.

Don't bother voting on the story blurbs, they won't be counted.
_________________________________________
1. King of the Cell (DNF).

Falsely arrested for the murder of his best friend, was enough to make George the most miserable man in the world. He wasn't built for life in prison, and ending up in one of the most dangerous prisons in L'manburg wasn't too good either. He was one of the closest things to a girl in this prison and was the target of some unwanted attention.

For his protection, he has to rely on getting the job of 'errand boy' in the most dangerous gangs in the prison, and that doesn't help when the gang leader develops an interest in him.

2. My modern Day Prince (Karlnap)

A war was approaching L'manburg, a war that would one day mean the destruction of the kingdom, not that they knew that yet. King Dream knew that it wasn't going to end well, but his luck would change when a boy who looked, talked, and acted strange appeared in the marketplace.

He sends his best knight Sapnap to track him down, thinking this boy would be a warlock. However, Karl is just an intern at a technology company, and now he is in a kingdom he read about since he was a kid and will do anything to get home.

3. A howl in the night (DNF)

The alpha of any good werewolf pack was meant to have a mate to lead alongside them, and fortunately, Dream had found his mate. Unfortunately that mate was a human named George, who had no interest in him whatsoever. To make matters worse, George's only experience with werewolves was what he read on a totally inaccurate app called Wattpad.

And that's not mentioning the fact that half of his pack wouldn't want a male human being as the alphas mate, (not that they'd call themselves racist or homophobic). But Dream will have to find some way to work this out.

4. Safety in the Seafoam (DNF + Karlnap)

George and Karl were mermaids who were swimming from the cold oceans around Europe to head to somewhere warmer, the two of them unfortunate enough to be caught and kept on a giant human ship.

Their fates were uncertain, blending into days of being tested and marveled at for reasons neither of them know. Well... marveled at by everyone except a pair of humans, the same two humans who were supposed to keep an eye on them.
The pair are desperate, and their only chance of escaping with their lives was trusting these two humans. Is it worth the risk?

5. Cupid (DNF + Karlnap)

The job of cupid has been depicted a lot, but the thing everyone has got right is that they are angels who can help humans find their soulmate, their true love. Sapnap and Karl thought that it would be easy, especially considering the newest pair had been best friends for years.

It wouldn't be that easy though, seeing as these humans were somehow both smart, but also completely stupid at the same time.
Another thing to note about cupids though, was that they were not able to fail, so how will these two end up getting Clay and George together?

6. Experiment (DNF)

George is the son of the head scientist working at a lab called POG (Progression Of Genetics) laboratories. In a recent experiment a creature was found that resembled a human male and it was caught for testing and research.
The top scientists at the lab were studying the uncooperative and violent creature one day while George was waiting for a ride home with his father, causing the brunette to investigate the noises.

When the human and the creature met they became friends, much to the dismay and worry of George's protective father, however it might be good for their research.

7. Mafia (DNF)

George had broken up with Clay after high school, saying it was for the best since he wanted to move back to the UK with his family and Clay wanted to stay. After several years he moved back and planned on starting his life again.

Luck doesn't seem to be in his favour as in his first week he gets kidnapped by a mafia (lucky him). He'd thought that this would be the end of the line, dying at the mercy of the cold-blooded leader Dream, although the leader was acting more like an old friend rather than a threat.

8. Action (A rewrite) (DNF)

Nothing significant ever happened to George. He was just a bartender working at a small, unknown, bar near the edge of town, living off minimum wage in a crappy house. Not a single significant thing about him. Until a famous movie star (who might be George's celebrity crush) came into the bar for a drink after a hard day of filming.

At first the entire thing was kept secret. Just between the two of them. But eventually word would get out. Now he is the most significant person in the media. Will he be able to live with that fame?

9. Demons (Another story set in the same AU) (mainly DNF)

Demons were vile, cruel, and cunning. They'd manipulate you the second they got the chance, and anyone taken by them was never seen again. That's what George heard for the last ten years of his life, never thinking it would matter too much. One day though, it does matter.

He and his best friend Karl are taken by some powerful demons and start to fear for their lives. Dream didn't want to hurt George. He just wanted a human companion, which is hard if you have the most stubborn human in the world. He is convinced it will work though.
_________________________________________

So those are all the stories. Just say here which ones are your top 3 favourite, you can leave the names or just the numbers.

Thanks.