Chapter 50: Stay the night

Starts off kinda... ✨spicy✨...
If you know what I mean.
_________________________________________
Sapnap POV.

Karl moaned into the kiss as he sat on my lap. My arms were wrapped around his waist as our tongues danced around each other, fighting for dominance inside the brunette’s mouth. His left hand was resting on my shoulder with his thumb rubbing circles over my bare skin, while his right hand was holding the back of my head, giving me head scratches.

A movie was playing in the background, although clearly our focus was elsewhere. I leaned back on the couch some more and Karl leaned forward so that our chests were pressed together. The living room was warm at best, and our hot bodies pressed against each other made a warm shiver travel up my spine.

We pulled away from the kiss, both of us panting softly. “You feel so good against me,” I groaned, looking up into his grey eyes lustfully.
“Sapnap~” he whimpered, before leaning down and connecting our lips again. “You taste so good.” The kiss he stared was sloppy, not that either of us minded.

“Do I?” I questioned in response, moving my hands to rub his waist before tugging at the hem of his skirt, lifting it slightly. Karl just nodded before biting my lower lip, causing me to moan as it drew flecks of blood. He leaned his head back slightly and I used the opportunity to pull his shirt over his head.

“God, I see you like this all the time but every time you look more beautiful.” I spoke under my breath. He watched me as I spoke, his breathing slow. “How much further can I go baby?”
“As far as you want,” Karl responded, pressing his lips to my neck.

“Is that what you want?” I asked, trailing my hands down so they were rubbing his thighs, which I knew were quite sensitive for Karl, causing him to shift around on my lap.
“Sap~” The brunette cried, tears of pleasure appearing in his eyes. “Please.”

My lips pressed onto his shoulder, meanwhile my hands began thumbling with the belt for Karl’s jeans. Eventually I undid it, before sliding his pants off, leaving him in only his boxers. The brunette shivered in the cold room, pressing himself even closer to me as his fingers dug into my shoulder.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, actually it wasn’t a knock, more like a pounding. Both of our eyes darted in that direction and Karl let out a whimper, moving closer to me. “Sapnap?” He said worriedly, in a quiet tone.

“Don’t worry Karl,” I reassured him, rubbing my hands over his arms to calm the older boy. He was shaking slightly out of fear of whoever was at the door.
“But what if it’s him,” he spoke in a hushed whisper. “What if it’s my father?” I pulled him closer to me, pulling him in for a reassuring hug.

“It won’t be your father, remember. Your father thinks you are staying here for a sleepover and that we are just friends. He doesn’t know about the two of us, and he doesn’t know that you are gay.” Tears appeared in Karl’s eyes as I spoke. “We’ll just hope whoevers there decides to come back later.”

“But if it’s my dad he’ll hurt-” I cut him off with a kiss, when suddenly there was another round of banging on the door, making Karl tense against me, but this time it was accompanied by someone shouting.
“Sapnap! Please! Let me in!” It was George, and he sounded like he was crying.

I glanced at Karl and told him to put his clothes back on, while I picked up my messy shirt from the floor and pulled it over my head before taking the few short steps to the door. Just as another round of banging had started I opened the door, revealing a teary eyed George standing there.

“George?” I questioned, immediately feeling a strong sense of worry. “What’s going on? Has something happened?” The only answer I got was a couple of sniffles and a nod.
“Can I come in… please.” He spoke quietly, as if scared someone would overhear him.
“Sure. Uh-what’s wrong? I asked George as I let him step inside.

Karl had just finished pulling his clothes on and was sitting awkwardly on the couch. He shot the shorter brunette a worried look when he saw how tense George looked. I helped my friend to sit down and went to get him some water while Karl began trying to talk to him, not that George was responding much to the effort.

“What happened George?” I questioned after I handed him a drink and a packet of flavourless crackers, just so he had something to eat and drink.
“It was Clay,” he muttered quietly, at a nearly inaudible volume before biting into one of the crackers I had passed him. “He came to my house. He made my parents let them in.”

“How did he make them let him in?” Karl asked out of confusion, “did he have a weapon or something?” George and I glanced at each other, not knowing if we should tell Karl or not.
I decided to get Karl out of the room, asking him to get a blow up mattress for George to stay on, since he seemed too shaken up to leave.

“How did he make your parents let him in? And what did he want to talk to you about?” I asked, after a pouting Karl walked out of the room to go make a bed for George.
“He used that fucking book of his Sapnap!” The brunette sniffled, blinking back tears. “He used the book after my parents told him to go away to make them let him in!”

His voice got a lot louder and so I immediately started to shush him, although that apparently made things worse as he began sobbing again. “George,” I said quietly, “you need to focus. I can’t help you if you don’t tell me what happened.”
There was a sniffle from the brunette, and he stammered as he continued.

“H-he wanted to… to know why I was-uh avoiding him,” he said quietly, refusing to make eye contact. “I told him. Well-I told him that he was manipulative, and that he-he had no sense of empathy and he seemed sho-schocked when I said that.” George paused for a moment, his breath hitched slightly before continuing. “Then I ran here.”

When George stopped talking he bit his lip, probably not sure if he left something out. “How about I take you to where Karl is setting up a blow up mattress and you can have a rest,” I offered, seeing how drained he looked. George nodded at the suggestion and I directed him down to my room, where Karl was struggling to blow up an air mattress.

There was a defeated sigh from the taller brunette as he looked up at me and I gave him an appreciative smile. “Thanks Karl, I can help from here if you want.” Karl seemed thankful for my offer, and I turned to George. “You can lie down on my bed and rest for now while we get one set up for you.”

George nodded and laid down on my bed, curling up and seemingly falling asleep instantly. Not long after that there was a knock on my front door, and I told Karl to sit down on the couch before heading to answer it.

Clay was standing there, glaring at me from the second the door was opened. “Where is George?” He asked me, as though I had kidnapped him or something.”
“Probably at his house,” I replied nonchalantly. “Why are you coming here looking for him?”

“Because he wasn’t at his house, now is he here?” The blond was taller than me and was trying to crane his neck so he could see past me, but the only person who was here was Karl, curled up and watching the movie that was still playing..

“He is not here, and I wouldn’t tell you if he was here even if my life depended on it.” I blatantly informed him. “Now do you mind? I have Karl over and the two of us are in the middle of watching a movie.”

Before the blond could even think of any more questions I slammed the door shut in his face. Part of me feared he’d use his book to do something drastic, so I wrapped my arms around Karl and just snuggled up with him, unable to pay attention to the movie or sleep or do anything because I was flooded by fears of what he could end up doing.
_________________________________________
1473 words