Half trust, Half truth. |5|

It was not a coincidence. It was not deja vu. It was destiny. It was my destiny to meet her.

Drinking the water , the only thing I could think of was the dream

Drinking the water , the only thing I could think of was the dream. So vivid , that it inhanced my dilemma of deciding if it was just a normal or a lucid dream. I heard footsteps outside the door and it slightly cracked. And slowly a head popped out of it. I was about to scream when my consciousness stopped me, because it was none other than the boy who's behaving so weird lately.

Jungkook.

His head slightly bent searching for someone specific in the room. His hairs covering slight of his eyes, how can someone look so good at this point of time. He turned his head in my direction and my hand suddenly went to his mouth shutting him up. Beacuase he was definitely gonna shout.

This whole day has been trouble some so ofc, I didn't wanted any more trouble. I pulled him out of the room in the hallway my hands still covering his mouth. We were just inches apart.
We could even kiss each other if we leaned a step closer.

SHUT UP YN.

"Umbbshsshh" this boy makes me face palm myself. I removed my hand from his mouth so that I can understand him properly.

"I was coming for you."

"What can be the reason for disturbing me at this hour?"

"Trust me YN, you need to know this. We are going to the Princess's room." Jk said. But what does he mean!? I raised my eyebrows questioning him.

"Get the necklace you brought here with you!"
What? Why? Wait I think I should ask this aloud.

"What? Why?" He sighs and looks at me. With somewhat guilt in his eyes. What for?

"You still have no idea about it, right? Go and get the necklace and then you'll get the answer to all of your questions." Just as I said before. This is the strangest day of my life.

But what's even more strange is this man right in front of me.

"What questions? What answers? Whatever you're saying is making no sense to me jungkook."
He sighed again.

"The answer to all the Deja Vu, the strange feelings , the dreams , all of it YN. ALL OF IT. You need to know about it." My eyes widened. I can't question him anything more. Because I can't frame words anymore how does he know?

He indicated to me to go to the room and get the necklace. I quickly took it out of my bag and started following him. I don't know why but I'm too shocked to even speak anything. Maybe I'll find out soon..why.

Lost in my thoughts I was soon standing in front of this huge built door. The well-known feeling of Deja Vu spread within me.

"What's this feeling, Jungkook?"
He turned towards me and smiled assuring.