How long will it last? |33|

And then
she knew

You can become
Homesick for people too.

Four days have passed since the war occurred and none of them had met each other for once

Jungkook was still recovering so he usually stayed inside his chamber and looked after some financial work that didn't need a lot of physical work. Jimin looked after him all these days, whereas Yn was busy with the new territory she had conquered.

The settlement was taking longer than expected and she used it as an excuse to not meet Jungkook. Jungkook was immensely infuriated by her behaviour, one reason being  her weird and rude behaviour before the war and others being the cold shoulder after it.

Four days, and she didn't even glance once at him, she didn't even ask how he was, was he recovering well, did he need anything?
All of this just enraged him more.

Whereas, YN was scared to meet him. She didn't know how she would face him after being harsh and rude to him. She wanted to meet him and tell him the truth behind her behaviour but the ever so confident queen was scared to meet his eyes.

Currently, Yn was in the balcony of the office room where she was enjoying nature and checking the statements of the financial loss that they had endured due to the war.

A giggling sound was heard in her atmosphere as she looked down leaning on the railing a little bit. There stood Jimin passing a flower ball to some kids, probably of the ministers.

As she leaned more to get a better view, another silhouette was noticed. Moving to the other side of the balcony she finally got the perfect view of the most perfect person she has ever seen. Jungkook sat there laughing at Jimin who turned into a child with those children himself. Yn smiled at how adorable he looked with those squinted eyes and bunny-like laugh.

She wanted to jump from that balcony then and there and crush him into a hug and seek for his forgiveness which she was sure he would provide her but was unsure if she deserved that or not. Jungkook's eyes shot up, probably noticing a gaze on himself and their eyes met.

As much as they wanted to listen to each other's voices, they still resisted. Yn was the one to break eye contact and turn around, taking a seat on the swing. Jungkook just scoffed and turned his head sideways.
She could at least have smiled. He wondered.

I should have at least smiled at him. He looked so hurt. Why am I like this?
She complained to herself and again engrossed herself into work to keep her mind busy.
After a while, an older figure made his way inside the office room. He approached Yn and patted her back.