Void |24|

The void in my heart is so vast-
I could spend forever dancing in the dark.

"You're finally here, Yn" said that old lady looking straight into her eyes

"You're finally here, Yn" said that old lady looking straight into her eyes. Yn knitted her eyebrows and held her hand which rested on her cheek. She softly asked- 

"Do I know you, Halmeoni?" 

The older woman nodded and wiggled her eyebrows which caught the attention of Yn, as she stared into her aged orbs. 

The former's eyes flashed with a red light, something like a blood moon would look like. Yn abruptly left her hand and stuttered while saying "W-who a-are you?" The old lady passed a weird smile and added "It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is who you are?" And who is he.

She said eyeing Jungkook but the latter part wasn't said through words but telepathy. Yn heard the last part in her head which sent shivers to her body. 

The lady kept smiling and continued,

"Come with me, I'll clear all your doubts" But come alone. 

She said, again saying the last sentence in Yn's mind. Adrenaline rushed inside her body as the old lady stared into her eyes.  

Those eyes were intoxicating her, Yn could not avert her gaze from those eyes. It felt like they were directing her mind to be a puppet of that lady's command. The lady started moving towards the little forest that neighboured the beach, holding Yn's hand and she  followed her speechlessly.  Jungkook grabbed Yn's free hand and shouted "You're not going alone" he shook his head and attempted to come along.

I said Alone. That voice rang inside Yn's head once again as her heart thumped harder.

She turned towards Jungkook and affirmed,

"No need, I'll go there alone." 

Jimin and Jungkook simultaneously disagreed but she was adamant on going alone. 

Afterall, she couldn't think properly at that moment. That mysterious lady had captivated her mind. Jungkook took out the dagger from his right foot and handed it to her. She nodded and left from there following that woman.

"Are you sure we should let her go with that woman alone?" Jimin questioned. 

Jungkook shaked his head and said

"Absolutely not! Let's follow them" 

And they both started following them when they were far enough to not get caught.

They both reached in the middle of the forest in silence and the lady asked Yn to sit on the wooden log as she sat in front of her, on a big stone. "Close your eyes" the lady demanded.