Those Eyes |11|

Always stay away from her eyes,
Because there is only one ocean which can sink you for life.

Jungkook pov:

Jungkook pov:

After a little while we entered the place where the fair started. She looked around with astonishment in her eyes. I smiled looking at her. Her curious eyes went from one stall to another. Reflecting the same eyes as a child, she was enjoying everything there. From the little chitter-chatter to the loud laughters, from the mouth watering food to the amazing craft pieces.

Nothing failed to impress the princess of Alsace, not even the little girl who had clay toys in the basket and was overlooked by everyone present there. The princess took careful steps towards that girl who had her head weighed down and crouched in front of her.

"Boo" a attempt to make the little girl look up in vain escaped her lips. She sighed and crassed the head of the little girl affectionatly.
The girl looked up, startled by the sudden move but Yn paid no heed to her amazement.
"What are you doing here? Where are your parents?" Yn questioned.

" My dad is sick and my mom is looking after him, so I came here to collect some money for his treatment. "
Yn tilted her head.

" You are a brave girl

" You are a brave girl. " She commented while inspecting the clay elephant decorated with different colours. She crassed the doll with a fond smile.

" My dad says so as well. " The little girl grinned happily, looking at her nobody could tell that she was sulking moments before. I chuckled at both of them.
Looking at Yn, I realise how good of a queen she will be for her subjects.

"How much are these for?" She inquired.
"You play with dolls? Aren't you old?" The little one asked innocently. Yn smiled at her and said "I wasn't lucky enough to have a doll to play with, I had sword and axe as my companion"

The little girl widened her eyes and then asked
" So you play with weapons now, that's cool. Which doll do you like anyways? "

" What about all of them? For how much..? " The girl looked