Who are you? |22|

The sun sets into the ocean,
Red orange hue melting into the deepest and calmest blues.
Fire and Water colliding and I think to myself, "that's us"

The sun reached its zenith but finally there was a sense of comfort in their hearts. They have reached Rwang, a kingdom known for its handicrafts and beaches. Even while travelling they have come across sea shores and sparkling sand beaches. The chariot halted in front of the royal entrance as Yn got off the chariot, horses and chariot of the guest from Alsace was taken away to the stable. 

Cha Byung-ho, crowned prince of Rwang along with Sun-ji, his sister stood there to welcome the guest. Rwang is a small kingdom which had been conquered by Alsace seventeen years ago and was allowed to have its own law and order but no political authority, for it will always be subordinate to Alsace. 

And people of Rwang, especially royalty, had made a note in their mind to please the queen of their ruling kingdom, though Yn considered it as her second home. It was where she had acquired her basic knowledge in politics and warfare for 8 years before going abroad.

"We welcome the valorous queen of Alsace and her associates to the kingdom of Rwang" 

Byung-ho and Su-jin bowed down 90° as the same was mirrored by Jimin and Jungkook. Yn just bowed her head slightly, accepting and paying respect, following the rules of not bowing to anyone as a Queen. 

"Pardon Your Majesty, but we weren't informed that there will be two accompanists with you." Byung-ho added, glancing over at Jimin, trying his best to sound polite. Yn smiled and replied-

"Well, our commerce minister showed great interest in getting to know the amazing trade practices of Rwang, I'm sure this kingdom is quite eligible for it " 

" That'll be our pleasure, Su-jin will personally accompany you and escort you to your room. " He said and swayed his hands to his left signalling them to enter. 

Su-jin glanced over at Jungkook and passed a shy smile, lowering her eyes. 

Irritating, this word knocked in the minds of the trio who watched her instinct. 

She began escorting them silently as they followed her with the same surroundings, however Yn didn't want to appear rude just because she was a queen now, so she broke the silence.

"How are you Su-jin? The last time I saw you was 9 years ago, you have grown up." 

Su-jin grinned widely, getting comfortable to speak up.