Forever Mingled ∞ |26|

I see you sprawled beneath me,
Eyes closed and breathless.
Art on satin canvas,
And i can't get enough of you.

The ceiling wasn't providing peace to her heart as well so she went towards the balcony and stared at the bright pearly crescent that adorned the sky in the midnight, trying to provide solace to her wavering heart

She heard the sound of footsteps from the right side and grew alert. Jungkook came into view from the adjacent balcony. He observed the surroundings, took some steps backward, sprinted with speed and jumped from his balcony to Yn's.
Yn gasped and moved backwards as Jungkook landed there.

"Are you mad? You could have fallen down!"
She growled and smacked his shoulder hard, he groaned and blocked the other fist that was about to land on his chest.
"Who cares, I've already fallen for you. I can't fall any deeper" he croaked with a smirk as Yn rolled her eyes.

She faced the railing and stared at the garden in front of her. Jungkook back hugged her and whispered - " what is it? "

Yn shook her head as no, disapproving of this concern which didn't help him. He squeezed her frame a little and planted a kiss on the crook of her neck.
"Love, please tell me what's wrong? I can't see you like this. It hurts me"

That's it!
"It  hurts me" was enough for her to break down. His voice clearly delineated his hurt.  Silent tears fell from her eyes travelling through her chin and finally meeting their destination, his hands.

He turned her around and cupped her cheek, a crease forming between his eyebrows.
" Kook… what if someday, I hurt you? What if we get separated" her voice trembled with each word as he remained silent for sometime.
Processing each and every word he smiled softly and wiped her tears.

"My dear Princess, if in this world someone can hurt me then it's only and only YOU. For I have given the power of having power over me to only you. Don't worry about what CAN happen, rather work on what shouldn't happen.

Even if somehow, someday, because of any consequences, you hurt me…
I'll forgive you,
for I know that it would hurt you to hurt me."

His words made her look into his eyes and admire the person in front of her.  She sobbed harder, sniffing and pouring her heart out. He hugged her as his hands made their way to her head, caressing it. He kissed her head and rubbed her back with his other hand.

"Please d-don't l-leave me, Kook." She begged.

"Never my love, I won't"