Woe |32|

I'd pick your thunder,
I'd pick your rain.
Over anyone's sunshine;
Any day.

Yn looked around at the chaos that had been done, dead bodies in number of thousands, blood splattered over on the floor as if it was naturally coloured red, the smoke that erupted from still burning Raku's body and the people of Ishioka running here and there, talking with ministers of Alsace.

Even when all of this was what could be seen by her eyes, her heart wanted to witness something else, but her mind betrayed her.

Not having enough courage to look at him in the condition he was in.

She stood there motionless as a hand made its way to her head, caressing it slightly.

"Go and meet him, he might need you. I'll handle it here" Jimin said, still caressing her hair.

Filling her with the assurance she craved for, he managed to bestow courage in her. She smiled weakly and turned around to leave.
She sprinted towards the physician's tent and immediately made her way inside.

The head physician stood up and bowed slightly, Yn nodded and glanced over at Jungkook who laid there unconscious. A white cloth was wrapped around his abdomen, herbal paste covered his wounds and a slightly wet cloth was kept on his head on the left side, where he was hit by the mace.

There were several bluish-red marks all around his body which made her heart clench.

"Is he alright?" She asked in almost a whisper but loud enough to let them know.

"It is hard to say, My Queen. His heartbeats are unstable, he was hit forcefully on his head which can even send him to a coma if he doesn't wake up soon. We can only pray to god, for his well being" he completed with his head held low.

Yn's breath hitched as she found it difficult to even breath. She hated herself, for not being able to take care of the one she loved so dearly. She took deep breaths and sat on the vacant side of the bed.

She caressed his cheek with her trembling hands as tears welled up in her eyes daring to fall but she blinked them off.

'Nothing will happen to you, you'll wake up for me, won't you?'

She tried to communicate with him with her thoughts, her tongue was tied with the overwhelming feeling that was built inside her.

Till now everybody already came to know about the thing that was going on between the general and their Queen, but now was not the time to gossip about it. The older physician noticed the slitted cloth on her back which was drenching in blood. He immediately ordered the two female physicians to treat Yn's wound and left the room with other male workers.