Audacity of Ishioka |27|

The sun rays drew a tyndall effect as they crawled inside the room landing upon their skin which appeared to be one. 

Jungkook opened his eyes and saw Yn laying beside him with her face covered with a blanket. He moved it away slightly and stared at the purple marks that adorned her neck and chest, smiling proudly. 

He leaned in and planted a kiss on her nose making her scrunch her face and turn around while he enjoyed disturbing her peaceful sleep.

He hugged her frame and blew air inside her ear softly which sent a tingling sensation to her as she shrugged her frame. 

He giggled and then started creating patterns on her thighs which was the most ticklish part of her body as she jerked up and planted a tight slap on his face. Jungkook laid, stunned with his left hand covering his cheek as she came to her senses. Realising what she did and to whom she gasped and covered her mouth.

"Omg! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" she caressed his hand which was still covering his cheek with guilt written all over her face. 

Jungkook turned around mocking his anger as she hovered over him and made him face her.

She kissed the area which grew red due to the slap and mumbled apologies over and over again. Jungkook grinned after feeling the burning sensation gone and hugged her frame due to which she landed upon his bare chest.

"If the aftermath is this, then you can slap me on the other cheek as well" he said, forwarding his right cheek to her. She did slap him but playfully as they both laughed.

Events of last night played into their mind, making them realise how beautiful it was.

And that's when she realised, he was lying naked under her and they were in a different kingdom. She jolted up and pulled him off the bed as well and started wearing her nightgown as Jungkook got his pants and shirt on, leaving the shirt unbuttoned.

"We have to start for Alsace today… go and get ready" she commanded, running her fingers through her hair looking in the mirror. 

"Hmm" he made a sad pout, placing his chin on her shoulder and then starting to walk away towards the door.

Yn abruptly grabbed his sleeve and pulled him back. "All the maids would be waiting for me to open the door there. Go from the balcony" 

She grumbled as he gave her a bewildered expression.

"Okayy" he mused and started walking towards the opposite direction just to be pulled again by his sleeve. "What??" He cocked his eyebrow as Yn pulled him again this time with his collar.

She tiptoed to give a quick peck and sprinted off to the other side of the room.

Jungkook shook his head while giggling to himself and murmured
"Queen Desperate".