Destiny |38|

What if, you and I were meant to part ways?
Only so that we could could find each other again.

As the danger died down, all the people that were sent to the safer place came back

As the danger died down, all the people that were sent to the safer place came back. They looked at the wounded people and started helping them. All the royal families stood there in the garden and chatted over small things to cool down the atmosphere.

I turned on my feet and started assisting other people who had injuries. After a while I felt someone's hand grab my arm and softly turn me around. My hands landed on a broad and well built chest. It was Jungkook. He looked at my face and traced his fingers along  the scars that were on my face. He dipped his fingers in the liquid ointment and rubbed it over my cheek. I immediately closed my eyes as the ointment sent a burning sensation on my cheek.

"I'm so proud of you"
He whispered softly near me. I smiled lightly and opened my eyes again. His attention shifted from my face to my arms and he started applying ointment to it too.

"Btw, you look so hot when you're angry"
  I teased him as he glared at me. Ofcourse, he was angry. I was being careless while fighting with those curses today. Only if he wasn't there, I wouldn't have had the opportunity of grabbing my sword.

"You really speak a lot, YN"
he made an annoyed expression and I couldn't help but chuckle at his reaction.

"Be glad! Many are ready to die for me to just say Hi"
I exclaimed dramatically as he chuckled along with me this time.

I looked at him and I just couldn't take my eyes off him. I looked over his shoulder towards my parents who were talking to Elisha's parents while looking towards the hole in the sky. It looked like a portal connecting two worlds together.

I stepped back as something landed from that portal then and there. It was huge.
It landed just beside my parents as they screamed. Jungkook turned around and looked at the creature as well.

It was a huge creepy deer and it tried to attack my parents. Jungkook threw a dagger in its direction which diverted its attention from them towards us. It started coming towards us and jumped over Jungkook who struggled to push it back.

I panicked as I searched for my sword but I was lucky enough to find it near me on the ground. I quickly grabbed the sword and stabbed the deer on its stomach.

"Watch out" Jungkook screamed as he got away from its hold. However the deer healed the wound by itself. I looked over at Jungkook as the wound on the deer vanished.

"Shit, you have to control all the elements again" Jimin screamed from behind us but my chakras were already balanced. All I had to do was feel the elements and chant the mantra.

"Queen NO"

I lifted my sword as it gained its divine beam again and slashed the deer as I pushed right through its mind. As the deer turned into ashes someone pushed me to the ground. Suddenly I felt like someone was lifting me in the air and I felt like the invisible attacker choked me.