Just Friends? |17|

What I feel, I shouldn't show you,
So when you're around I won't.
I know I've no right to feel it,
But it doesn't mean I don't.

After realising Jungkook's feelings for Yn, Hyunjin started interrupting their time together

After realising Jungkook's feelings for Yn, Hyunjin started interrupting their time together. He usually took Yn away from him or over-voiced Jungkook from time to time. He realised how Yn called him Jungkook instead of calling him Kim Shin. And how Jungkook got super angry when he called him that.
'Only close ones can call me that'  Jungkook had clarified. But that didn't stop Hyunjin from taking his real name.

When he felt satisfied being the vermin of Jungkook's life, he realised he hadn't talked about this to Yn. He should be sure about Yn's feelings before proceeding with anything.

And so he had summoned Jungkook for combat. He knew that it wasn't the best idea but he was left with no other option.

Currently, Jungkook was unbuttoning his shirt with an angry frown on his face. He was just fed up with Hyunjin's behaviour. Getting this golden opportunity of battling with him, he won't let him go easily. Yn had no idea about this as she had gone for a tour of her kingdom.

Rubbing the sand on his muscular arms and forehead, Jungkook entered the ring, half naked. Hyunjin smirked looking at Jungkook, infuriating him further. Hyunjin had his long black hair tied up in a low man bun. Both men had a muscular physique. Toned abs and biceps were a treat for many eyes, suspecting the battle.

Hyunjin raised his hand and flicked them in front of Jungkook. A loud bell rang and the sand clock was turned. Basically, both the opponents had to restrict others' attack and prevent themselves from falling out of the ring till twenty minutes were up. Also if they lay flat on their back or stomach for more than 5 seconds, they would be defeated. As soon as the bell rang both the males jumped on each other like hungry lions jumps on its meal. 

Jungkook held Hyunjin's biceps tightly while Hyunjin's one hand was behind Jungkook's neck and the other on his chest pushing him back.

Jungkook's feet slipped and he stumbled backwards. He pushed Hyunjin harder, leading him to almost touch the inner part of the circle drawn on sand. He stomped towards Hyunjin and attempted to push him further but Hyunjin dodged his attack skillfully. Jungkook stumbled forward and was about to fall out of the ring but balanced himself. With bloodshot eyes, he turned towards Hyunjin ready to attack him once again. 

No, he wasn't angry because of Hyunjin's tricks to defeat him. He was frustrated by his behaviour around Yn. He hated him being close to her, pulling her cheeks and patting her head. He never liked him getting close to Yn. At first, he thought that it was because he was protective of Yn as his friend. But giving it a second thought, he had realised it is not just friendship anymore. Yes, he finally realised he is in love with her. But he hated himself for it.