Ball Room |25|

How do I begin?
How do I let out what's within?
My mind screaming out loud.
My thoughts filled with this dark cloud.

Reaching the main palace, all of them got off their respective horses and started towards the main hall

Reaching the main palace, all of them got off their respective horses and started towards the main hall. The hall was charmingly decorated with red roses and was illuminated by huge chandeliers that hung from the ceiling but even all these beauty wasn't approachable to that one person, Yn. Her mind was extremely restless, whatever had happened with her moments ago was too real to be quoted as hallucination.

She didn't wanted to believe whatever she heard but there is no way she was going to ignore it as well. Was that even real , this thought hadn't left her mind.

There was only one way to find it and she was adamant to do so. Yn started walking in a different direction as Jungkook's voice beamed

"Where are you going?" He inquired just to be aware of her whereabouts.

"To Su-jin's room, you guys go ahead." She informed, before turning back again and moving ahead. 

Su-jin was getting ready when she entered her room without any notice, her mind was too occupied to care about formalities. All the maids bowed down and stood silently making room for them to have a discussion. 

Su-jin got up with her one hand busy holding the jewelry which she put near the dressing table. She bowed down and stared at Yn for her to continue. 

"Uh- I.. I, yeahh I wanted the best handmaidens to get me ready for the function" 

She ordered politely. Su-jin nodded her head with a brief smile and asked her head-maid to arrange them. Soon enough four ladies in their royal uniform stood in front of her. 

Yn knew whatever she'd ask would probably be strange for everyone but it was necessary.

"What about the maid, Shin Hari, the one who assisted me in the afternoon" Su-jin looked around at the maids expecting someone named Hari would pop up but that obviously didn't happen. The other maids shared looks and then the head maid spoke up.

"Her majesty, I'm the head maid. I didn't appoint anyone in the afternoon for guests. His highness (Byung-ho) thought it would be better to let you all rest after your tiring journey" 

Her eyes stick to the ground speaking in the politest way possible.

Yn knew this, but was she ready to accept it? NO. But did she have another option? ALSO NO. Su-jin looked terrified and asked

"Was there an invader, Your highness?" 

Yn shook her head as no, her being declared as mental was the last thing that she wanted for now and went away from Su-jin's room without words with those four maids following her behind. Thankfully she was good with directions and reached her respective room to get dressed for the function.