And it ended..? |37|

Watch me.
I will go to my sun.
And if I am burned by it's fire.
I will fly on scorched wings.

-segovia amil

L

oud shouts echoed through the rooms. Petrified screams, shattering of metals and many muffled sounds reverberated.
Jungkook pointed at the mirror looking a bit distressed as Yn turned to look in the particular direction.
Her eyes widened in horror when she found "sorry" written over the mirror with crimson liquid. They both rushed downwards from where the screams were coming from.

The altar that was set for rituals was disheaved as all the warriors present there had their swords and weapons ready to pounce on.

But the danger that surrounded them wasn't something human. They were  horrifying creatures which neither looked human nor animal. It was as if they were humans turned into some blood thirsty demons.

Just the sight of them was so disgusting and horrifying to look at

Just the sight of them was so disgusting and horrifying to look at. Their body had lumps all over, their spine curved outwards, eyes bulging out of their sockets, teeth hanging which were dangerously  close  to falling off. Puss leaking out of the lumps and pores on their back. The smell of rotten eggs spread around them.

Jimin lashed his sword at one of them as Hyunjin tried to get everyone out of that area. But before he could proceed the creatures surrounded them and started attacking them with their sharp nails.

"What are these creatures" Jungkook mumbled, analyzing their every movement.

"I've no idea" Yn whispered back as he grabbed the dagger from the right foot. She moved near Hyunjin who was busy chopping the hands of those succubus.

"What are these? How did they came here"
She questioned as she handed the dagger to Elisha who trembled with fear.

"Protect yourself" she nodded at Elisha giving her a courageous pat on her shoulder.

"They just came here from that hole. I don't know what they are and why they are here. The one whose body is wrapped with red cloth seems like to be the leader of them."
He hurriedly said.