Safeguarding |29|

I wanted to write down exactly what I felt
But somehow the paper stayed empty

And i could not have described it any better.

She left the exasperating assembly hall and went somewhere nobody knew about

It was a secret located at the top floor of the Queen's palace. An indoor garden with a small open roof in the middle of the big area making the sky visible from inside. 

It had a big pool which was adorned by natural flowers and creepers along with medicinal herbs which were grown magically with spells to enhance their beauty.

There was a swing hanging from the ceiling which landed just above the edge of the pool. It was built by her ancestor for his wife who were deeply in love with each other.

The beauty of that garden was seraphic and somehow it was meant to ease the hearts of people. That was the purpose of this garden primarily. Although, the presence of this garden was only known by the royal family.

Not that others didn't know it existed, but only the royal family knew how to reach in as it was surrounded by a maze of doors and rooms

It was extremely difficult to pass through it without getting lost if you were not trained properly. She entered the lawn area and took a deep breath intaking the enchanting aura of magic and flowers mixed together.

The air was chilly yet it gave a protective warm feeling as she sat at the edge of the pool and submerged her legs into the water. 

Her thoughts occupied her mind, never letting her take an assuring breath. Her heart beat with uncertainty as her mind wavered with hopeless thoughts regarding their future.

A war..

Can it be anyhow related to that curse?