Carnival |10|

Looking at the sky I got reminded of your eyes and the vast expression they hold.

Y/N pov:

Y/N pov:

I woke up just before dawn and took a bath and dolled up myself in a simple yet elegant gown, the royal neckpiece which states my authority and the most beautiful and important accessory, my dagger. I looked at the mirror satisfied with my look but the only thing left was a crown to be placed on my head. I smiled at the thought and went outside the room.

In the corridor I saw Kim Shin or I must say Jungkook, approaching towards me. He smiled at me from afar and I ignored it royally. How dare he ignore me yesterday. I passed across him and he, though startled, started following me.

I went to the royal court and sat down at the seat alloted to me, with dad on the throne of our court. Today has to be a really special day since the announcement of the start of the carnival and feast for spring festival and my coronation ceremony together had to be made.

Jungkook made his way towards the middle the court and started reading parchments related to
alignments with different countries.

After some time the decision regarding alliances were made and the announcement was made by Dad.

"So as per the auspicious festivity of spring is spreading in everyone's heart, let us make another auspicious decision. Just as Spring indicates the blooming of a new journey of nature, our kingdom will also bloom with its new ruler and her ideas.
On the pious fullmoon of the month which is exactly two days later, the coronation of your beloved Princess YN would take place.
Please bless her with the same respect and authority you've provided me with. "

Everyone exchanged looks and then happily started cheering
Hail Princess Yn
Well I didn't expect them all to accept me as their ruler so soon. But there was genuine happiness visible in their eyes. I never knew that my subjects had really liked me until now.

My eyes moved to all of the court members and my eyes caught the attention of Jungkook's smiling face. A smile appeared on my face, adoring him. The proud smile on his face was such a blissful expression to enjoy. He looked at me swiftly and our eyes met. None of us wanted to take our eyes off each other.
It was as if everything else vanished. It was only him I could focus on. It was like time stopped and the only one present there was us two. The sound of trumpet blowing brought me out of this unusual staring contest.

I lowered my gaze and he also moved his eyes away looking a little awkward. Did I just make it awkward? Shit
I shouldn't have been staring at him like that, what had gotten into me.

"Now, everyone can proceed towards the celebration and fair held. Please enjoy your holiday." King announced and everyone started leaving. I saw Jungkook also leaving, maybe he's also heading towards the fair ALONE.