Biology

"FUCK" you scream as you run downstairs.

"Y/N LANGUAGE"! your mom yells from the kitchen.

"sorry mom it's just...have you seen my biology book?, i was studying for this stupid test Mr.Walters surprised us with this week and i really need it!"

"aww honey i'm sorry i haven't, but are you sure you need it?, you cant ask Mr.Walters for a extra?"

You look around and notice Mike not making eye contact with you while sitting at the table.

"Hey Mike, what do you know?"

Mike rolls his eyes.

"Okay but you can't get mad." Mike sighs.

"Mike why would i be mad?" you ask with a hint of suspicion in your voice.

"Because..." Mike pauses. "OKAY Eddie needed to study for that same test and he didn't have his Biology book and i couldn't just give him MINE because i was using it so last night he came over and i went into your room while you were on the phone with kelly downstairs and gave it to him."

"That's all?". You say relived.

"You aren't mad?" mike says.

You laugh. "No mike i'll just ask for it back today before 6th period, during lunch."

Mike smiles and nods his head.

You look at the time. "OH SHIT MIKE LETS GO NOW!"

You both jump up, mike still has toast in his mouth.

"LANGUAGE Y/N AGAIN" your mom sternly says.

You hug your mom. "Sorry love you bye!". You grab your keys and run out the door.

"HAVE A GOOD DAY!" your mom yells.

A/N Okay very VERY short chapter, this is just the introduction! I'm already starting the next chapter <3