Lost

You hear a banging on the bedroom door. "RISE AND SHINE LOVE BIRDS WE GOTTA GO" a wide awake Dustin yells through the door.

"SHIT...Eddie get up" you push him and he sits up panicked. "WHAT?!?!" he shouts. You laugh at how much you scared him. "Babe we have to get dressed come on" you kiss Eddie to wake him up some more you pull away. "Ohhh nooo come on just one more kiss pretty girl" Eddie whines. "Maybe later let's go Ed's" .

Eddie gets dressed quickly and opens the door unaware of you still needing pants, you stumble to put your jeans back on and just then Jonathan walks by the door as Eddie has it wide open. Unknowing Jonathan goes to say good morning. "Mornin- OH oh i'm sorry y/n" He shuts his eyes and walks away. "What is it?" Eddie turns around. "oh shit sorry sweetheart" Eddie shuts the door quickly. You button your pants and slip your converse on. You walk over to Eddie and punch his shoulder. "Ouch!" he laughs rubbing his shoulder. "hope it bruises Munson"

You walk into the kitchen to Joyce cooking eggs. "Eat up kiddos!" she hands you and Eddie a plate. "Thanks Mrs. Byers" you smile. Steve walks over to you and Eddie. "So Eddie was it hard...?" Eddie spits his water out. "EXCUSE ME?" he asks as you stare into Steve's eyes. "...sleeping on the floor...i assume y/n made you take the floor" he smirks knowing you both knew what he meant. "Haha very funny Harrington" you respond.

Later on everyone finishes making a plan, Joyce, Hopper, El and Will are going to the lab to see what the hell is going on, You, Eddie, Robin, Nancy and Jonathan  are going to go into the woods and check this gate out. The kids were going to stay at the house with Steve.

(In the woods)

"holy shit that's creepy and fucking gross" Eddie whispers.

"Thanks Eddie i couldn't tell" you reply in a snarky tone.

(Nancy goes in first and you all follow you being last)

"Why is it i'm always last in line for this shit" you ask out loud.

"SHHHHH" Nancy startles you all. "Okay damn" you whisper.

You all look around. Still in the woods, but, it was all dark and blue and cold.

You see something in the corner of your eye.

*Eddies pov*

"y/n..." you look around.

"y/n this isn't funny" you start to panic.

"NANCY! ROBIN JONATHAN!" You shout.

"EDDIE WHAT IS WRONG" Robin turns around. "WHERE IS Y/N" Nancy says looking around.

"Y/N STOP THIS IS NOT FUNNY PLEASE" you start panicking.

You, Nancy, Robin and Jonathan start to shout for y/n.

Robin notices you start to look sick "Eddie we will find her"

"JESUS H CHRIST" You scream throwing your baseball bat you brought on the ground. 

**y/n pov**

You follow this thing and then you realize what it is...a demogorgon...

you take a step but your foot steps on a stick...
**SNAP**
"fuck" you whisper, you look around...Eddie, Nancy and Jonathan are nowhere in sight. You start running, you know the upside down is still Hawkins so you run out the forest and into Hawkins High you run into a storage closet. You could hear the monster chasing you as you ran. You hear the big metals doors click open, you hold your breath, you see the shadow under the door. You hold your breath but eventually you need to breathe. The shadow disappears and you sigh taking a deep breath.
The storage closet door rips open and the Demogorgons face opens up and screams at you, it's long cold pale claws scratch your arm and then your stomach ripping your shirt. You quickly realize. I'm in a fucking storage closet. You grab the chemicals to your right and throw them in the monsters face and then all over a mop on the floor. You remember the lighter Eddie gave you you quickly light the mop and throw it in its mouth. The Monster falls and you run to the field screaming. "EDDIE! ..... EDDIE! NANCY! ROBIN! JONATHAN HELP!". This exhausts you and you collapse holding your stomach. You feel yourself fade. And your eyes clothes.

**Eddies Pov**

"EDDIE!!!" you hear your name coming from towards where Hawkins High is. "What the fuck...NANCY JONATHAN FOLLOW ME I HEAR SOMETHING!" you start running.

"EDDIE WAIT UP" Nancy yells as her and Jonathan and Robin follow you.

"EDDIE! NANCY! ROBIN! JONATHAN!HELP!" you hear y/n yell from the football field. "Y/N" you yell as you watch her collapse. "NO" Nancy screams.

You walk over to y/n her stomach was bleeding and so was her arm, her clothes were ripped and you held her stomach your rip your sleeves and wrap one around her arm, "Wait Eddie here" Jonathan rips his shirt off and you wrap it around her stomach,  then you lifted her into your arms. "We have to get her to a hospital" You all run back making it back to the tree. You all go through and rush to the car. You and Robin were in the back you held y/n stomach and Robin held her arm. "Fuck y/n i'm sorry" you start to cry, slightly embarrassed because everyone was seeing you cry.

Nancy slams in the breaks and pulls into the hospital. "SHE WAS ATTACKED BY A BEAR SOMEONE HELP" Nancy screams as you run in with y/n in your arms covered in blood.

Doctors rush over grabbing her out from your arms and get to work. Putting y/n on a bed and rushing to surgery.

"I need you all to wait in the waiting room please, i'll get you something to clean up that blood" a Nurse tells you. You were in such shock that your ears start ringing and you run into the waiting room and start to sob. "I shouldn't have taken my eyes off her" you yell as you pick up a chair and throw it.

A/N

IM SORRY! don't hate me xx i'm leaving this chapter here and i'm already revising the next chapter <3