Welcome to the Family

Nancy takes a deep breath. "Y/n mom and dad are back at the lab." You look at Nancy and at this point you're frustrated. "Nancy i fucking know that obviously what's going on come on stop stalling". You say angrily.

"There's been a disappearance, no one i know exactly shes a kid from Hawkins High, her names Chrissy" Eddie and you look at each other shocked. Eddie looks at Nancy "she's like the queen of Hawkins high i sold some weed to her once but then she got scared and never came back" He rolls his eyes. "So what does this mean Nancy?" You ask. "It means she's probably in the upside down or something, and we know this because..." Steve interrupts "Me and Robin found another gate, it's small but it's behind the school, we were bored sitting out by the picnics waiting to pick up Mike and Dustin and i heard something and i followed the noise and sure enough there was this gate to the Upside Down in a tree" Steve puts his hands on his hips and Robin nods in agreement. You put your hands over your face.

"I cant do this again" you stand up and walk outside the back door sitting on some steps and just start to sob. You hear the door open and a pair of footsteps behind you, you knew it was Eddie. "Hey sweetheart..." Eddie sighs and sits next to you. "Eddie i don't need to be given a lecture or some bullshit right now please" You pull a cigarette out from your jacket. "FUCK i don't have a lighter!" Eddie pulls one out his jean pocket and lights the cigarette thats already in your mouth. "y/n i didn't come out here to give a speech" He says as he grabs your right hand with both his hands and softly squeezes it. You take the cig out your mouth and hold it in in between your pointer and middle finger. "Eddie i'm so tired...i'm tired of running of fighting of loosing everyone i love...and now you're involved and i cant let anything fucking happen to you or i would- Eddie i cant live without you i love you" you start sobbing as you put the cig out and hug Eddie.

"Hey look at me y/n!" Eddie says with tears in his eyes as you look at him, he grabs your face. "you will never loose me, i'm always gonna be here for you always i love you pretty girl" you start crying but it wasn't that much of a sad cry anymore it was a relived cry. You actually felt loved. You pull Eddie in and start to kiss him. "I Love You Eddie Munson" you smile looking at him. "And I Love You Y/n Wheeler" he kisses you. He stands up and you then reach out your hands asking him to help you up. He grabs your hands then pulls them around his waist and your lips meet again, Eddie picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck.

Suddenly the back door swings open. "Okay you two get a room" Dustin rolls his eyes. "come on we have to think of a game plan" Dustin says as his arms signal you too follow him.

**everyone gathers around you all start coming up with all sorts of different theory's**

>> 2 hours later <<

"Guys i don't know, i mean this is the first time we don't have El" Lucas states.

Suddenly you hear what sounds like a car pull into the driveway. "Fuck what the fuck Nancy you said this house was abandoned" Robin says fast and panicked. "I-It is" Nancy responds frightened. Steve grabs his baseball bat everyone gets behind him and Eddie puts himself in-front of you as you grip his shirt shaking.

The door knob turns.

It's locked.

Steve gets ready.

The door knob turns again this time it unlocks itself.

The door slowly opens.

"Holy SHIT" Dustin exclaims. As everyone else looks at the whats standing in front of the door shocked.

"Is that?" Eddie whispers to you. "Yes" you whisper back.

"ELEVEN! Mike yells pushing everyone out of the way.

"WILL...EL" Lucas Dustin and Max all shout.

Joyce walks in...Joyce was like your second mom she was always there for you especially after the Mall Incident. "JOYCE" you yell throwing yourself into her arms. El runs up to Steve and Nancy giving them hugs. "We're back" El says softly.You see Nancy looking around. Just then Jonathan walks in with his hands in his pockets. Nancy runs up to him and gives him a hug. You notice this makes Steve uncomfortable so he walks over to you and Eddie. "So no one wants to give me a hug?" You hear a familiar voice say. You look up. "HOPPER" you run into his arms and almost make him fall. He looks thinner and actually super fit. Suddenly all the kids run to Hopper hugging him. Mike was frozen El still in his arms. Hopper walks up to him "come here kiddo" he wraps his arms around him. Everyone's crying happy tears. "Hey who is this" Joyce points Eddie out. "Oh this is Eddie he is my boyfriend" you say smiling to him as he awkwardly stands by the couch. "Hello Eddie" Joyce says shaking his hand. "Welcome to our family" She smiles as she goes in for a hug. Eddie smiles and then asks. "How did you know where we were?". "Yea what's going on?" You ask.

(Will & El catch everyone up on El getting her powers back and finding the crew)

Eventually it's night and everyone is tired. "I know we are all concerned but we are also all tired today has been very emotional" Joyce says. And Hopper adds on. "Let's all get some sleep alright!"

Everyone separates. The kids took the living room floor using blankets from the shed outback and stuff leftover from the last family that lived there. You and Eddie got Jonathan's old room. Steve, Nancy, Robin and Jonathan got Wills old room. Hopper took the couch. Joyce took her old room.

You lock the door and lay on the bed undressing and only wearing your shirt and underwear because the house was kind of warm and you were hot. Eddie does basically the same. You both climb into bed but you waste no time. You climb on top of Eddies lap and move your hips back and forth while he kisses you. Eddie pulls your underwear to the side and you pull his down Eddie waste no time as you feel him enter you slowly. Everyone asleep so you bury your head into Eddies neck trying to make no sound. Small moans leave your lips as Eddie grabs your hips and holds onto you as he moves faster in and out. You feel yourself loose control and you release onto him, Eddie quickly lifts you of him and releases onto your stomach. "fuck" you whisper. Eddie smirks. "Y/n you're crazy" He laughs softly. You quickly and quietly run to the bathroom grab some tissue wipe yourself off and wash your hands you make it seem like you used the bathroom so you flushed the toilet as you ran down the hall back into yours and Eddies room. You laugh as you get back into bed with him and you both fall asleep in each other's arms.

A/N this is a weird chapter but i wanted to get past the whole everyone meeting each other again out the way & i added some spice sorry weird timing but to be fair i did say in the comments in my last chapter this one was gonna be a rollercoaster haha! Hope you enjoyed XX