Checking In

**The Next Day** (the hellfire meeting is the next chapter) ⚠️this chapter contains smut⚠️

It's Tuesday, you told your mom you weren't feeling good and luckily she believed you. So when you fell back to sleep for another 2 hours. You wake up and the house is Empty it's 12pm and you decide too take a shower, you turn on your radio and Black Sabbaths "Paranoid" starts playing the radio. You finish with your shower and put some comfortable clothes on. First you pick out some ripped jean shorts, as you're looking for a shirt you notice Eddies T-Shirt he gave you after that night had been washed washed and was hanging up so you put that on, you slipped your black converse on and then suddenly you hear the door bell ring. You jump as it catches you off guard and and slowly walk downstairs, you look out the window in the living area and notice Eddies van.

"What the hell?" you say out loud as you walk too the door and open it.

"Hey there M'Lady!" Eddie says with his hands behind his back and smiling really big.

"Eddie...what are you doing here, shouldn't you be at school?" you say with some concern.

" At first i was and then i noticed you didn't show up so i got worried and came to check on you and..." he pauses. "you are okay right?"

You look down avoiding eye contact with Eddie ."Yes Ed's i'm okay i just didn't feel like going to school today and to be honest i want to avoid Jason." you stop yourself and then look up at Eddie. "O-OH... come in come in!" you laugh.

"Thought you'd never ask" Eddie responds in a snarky tone. You lead him up to your room. "wow y/n you really have good taste". He chuckles as he looks around your room. You've got Ozzy Osborne, AC/DC, and Metallica posters all around your room. You put your hands over your face as if you're almost embarrassed in a way. Eddie leans in closer too you and moves your hands off your face. One hand wraps around you while the other lifts your chin up. He pulls you in and kisses you with passion. You could never get over how euphoric his kisses felt. He keeps kissing your as you feel both of his hands grab onto your waist and then his right hand unbuttons your shorts and you feel his hand go lower. You grab his hand. "Eddie." You can barely get out in between your deep breaths. "What princess?" He responds breathing heavy onto your shoulder as he kisses your neck leaving hickeys. "Eddie...f..fuck... Eddie we c...can't my moms gonna be home s...soo..s..ahh fuck... soon!" you say as you feel the butterflies in your stomach get more intense. "This will only take a few minutes Y/N trust me sweetheart." He smiles. Eddie pushes you onto your bed and immediately without hesitation you pull your shorts off. Eddie smirks. He crawls onto the bed and leans over you, one hand by your head while the other trails from your thigh to under your shirt as he grabs your boob. He whispers into your ear "someone's needy". He pulls that hand out from your shirt he looks as you and before he can even ask you blurt out. "Fuck Eddie i need you" He smiles and then suddenly you feel two fingers enter you causing you to arch your back and moan. "F..F..FUCK EDDIE"  he goes in and out slowly picking up space. You feel yourself coming to an end. "Ed- Eddie i'm gonna-". He stops you " i know cum for me" hearing him say that pushed you over the edge. You release all over his fingers then removes his fingers. As you are shaking from the orgasm he stands up and goes to the bathroom across the hall he gets a washcloth and walks back into your room and wipes whatever is left. And then tosses the cloth into dirty laundry you pick your underwear up off the floor and put your shorts back on. Just then you hear a car pull into the drive way. Eddie looks out the window  "yep...it's your mom". He turns around as if to ask you what he should do. Luckily his van wasn't in the drive way so it wasn't too suspicious. You panic as you hear the front door open. "CLOSET! EDDIE NOW!" you point to your closet. Eddie laughs. "Classic!" he whispers as he walk into your closet and closes the doors.

You take a book out of your backpack and pretend you're reading. Your mom enters your room. "Hey sweetie...i see you're all dressed up." she says looking suspicious. "Ohh. yea it's just i thought if i took a shower and got dressed i would feel a lot better you know?" You smile. "Oh okay that makes sense, by the way Mike is staying with Dustin tonight so he won't be home and your dad is working late so it's gonna me just you, nancy, holly and I!" she smiles as she walks out your room. "Sounds great mom talk later!" you say as you follow her out and the shut your door. You hear her footsteps as she goes down the stairs. Eddie opens the closet. "Nice...Sweetie" he teases. He pulls you in and kisses you he pulls away and you smile and lean into his chest as he hugs you. "Look angel i got to go and deal with some shit but i'll call you later alright?" Eddie says. "Alright" you say with a sad puppy dog face. Eddie rolls his eyes and hugs you again. After like 5 minutes he pulls away and starts climbing out your window "I'll see you tomorrow don't forget Hellfire!" he states. "6 o'clock ON THE DOT y/n" he yells as he jumps off and walks to his car. "OKAY ED's I'LL BE THERE...I LOVE YOU!" you blurt out then immediately close your window not even looking to see if he reacted. You close your curtains and belly flop onto your bed. "oh shit." you say as you let out a sigh.

A/N okayyy some spice in this chapter and... i'm sorry did y/n just tell Eddie she LOVES HIM?!?!?!?? Do you think Eddie even noticed?? I guess we shall see! Next Chapter coming soon! probs tomorrow i wrote this chapter by myself bc my friend is super exhausted lol so i let her get some rest! Did we like this Chapter??