Stranger Things

You wake up and immediately jump up gasping. Eddie wakes up. "y/n are you okay ?" He asks pulling you into his arms holding you. "y-yea just a nightmare". Sometimes you get bad nightmares ever since what happened at the mall. You haven't completely healed from that night. Loosing Hopper really took a toll on Mike and it broke your heart, especially because El left and even though they stay in touch by writing letters you know it breaks Mikes heart that he can't see her every day.

"Eddie i have to get home" you sigh getting up and putting your clothes on. Eddie gets up and gets dressed too and you both walk outside when suddenly something catches your eye. You glance at the woods and see something tall run farther away. "what the fuck" you say out loud Eddie comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist. "What is is sweetheart?" he asks concerned. "It's just i think i seen something tall in the woods running away?" Eddie looks at you concerned then brushes it off by saying "oh it's probably terry he lives in that RV over there and he likes to fuck around in the woods." You respond "hm...that's weird" you also convince yourself it's nothing then you both get into the van.

*Outside Y/n'a house*
Dustin, Max and Mike were all standing in the garage. Eddie pulls up to your house you notice your parents aren't home. "Mike?!" you say as get out the van noticing they all look panicked. "Mike what's wrong?" Mike looks at you shocked. "Y/N WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!" you look at him puzzled. "I- I've been with Eddie this whole time?" Mike looks at Eddie and takes a deep breathe. "y/n mom and dad got a call...they said they got their jobs back??" your parents use to work at Brenner's Lab. You, Mike, and Nancy knew this along with everyone else except for Eddie. "MIKE HOW" you yell. "WHERE IS HOLLY?" you felt like you were going to have a panic attack Eddie noticed this. "Y/n.. Mrs Sinclair is watching her calm down we don't know anything yet" Mike says calming you down some. "Hey guys i don't mean to interrupt but uhm why the fuck is my girlfriend having a panic attack over mr and mrs Wheeler getting their jobs back...isn't that a good thing??"

You all look at each other and without saying anything you agree. "Everyone inside now" Dustin says. You follow Dustin into your house and sit Eddie down on your dads recliner. "Eddie listen too me we are going to tell you something but you can't say SHIT to anyone but the people we tell you about...do you understand?" You say to him sternly Eddie can tell you're being serious. Just then Steve, Nancy and Robin push the door open. "Guys we need to go into hiding NOW!" Nancy yells you yank Eddie off the recliner and you all don't even think you run outside and jump into Eddies van. "EDDIE KEYS NOW" you yell. "WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WHA-" Eddie yells. "EDDIE I WILL EXPLAIN LATER GIVE ME THE FUCKING KEYS NOW" Eddie throws you the keys and you speed off. "Nancy where do i go?!?!?!?" Steve yells "NANCYYYY WHERE DO WE GO?" just then Nancy's head pops up. "THE OLD BYERS HOUSE ITS ABANDONED NOW!!''.

You pull into the Byers driveway and park the van around back so it looks abandoned still. Mike gets out the van first and everyone follows, you all enter through the back door. Then, you all separate to check the house out. Lucas and Max together Nancy and Mike you are with Eddie and Dustin and Steve is with Robin

"i guess the last family left in a hurry" Lucas says.
>> 10 minutes later <<

"Guys..." you hear Max yelling from Wills old room.

"Max what's wrong?" Nancy yells.

You all walk into the room. "What the-?" Robin whispers. "Guys what the fuck is that?" Eddie whispers. "A Demodog?" the rest of you say collectively. Steve walks away "hold on". "Steve where are you going?! Dustin whispers sternly. You all are frozen as you wait for whatever the fuck Steve has planned.
>> 5 minutes later <<

"Watch out" Steve comes rushing in with a bat that has hundreds of nails attached to it he hits the Demodog with the bat blood goes everywhere. Silence. "It's already dead" you sigh. Everyone collectively lets out a sigh of relief. "Alright everyone living room". Nancy says. You all walk back and you whisper to Nancy. "Let me explain everything to Eddie please". Nancy nods.

"Eddie bathroom?" you ask while holding his hand and pulling him away from everyone. "But every-" you stop him, "Please just come on." You get to the bathroom and hold both of his hands and then jump up and sit on the counter. "I'm gonna tell you the truth, but Eddie listen, you can not tell anyone other than the people i'm gonna tell you about. Understand?" you smile and push his hair out of his face. "I understand pretty girl" Eddie smiles back.

(you tell Eddie everything)

"Jesus Christ." Eddie says softly then continues. "y/n i'm so...i'm just...i'm sorry you went through all that."

"Eddie it's okay" you smile and softly kiss him.

"Y/n..." Eddie says.

"Mhm?" you respond.

"Is that what you have nightmares about?"Eddie asks concerned.

Tears form in your eyes, you haven't really talked to anyone about how that affected you.

"Yea, um...it was just scary" you say wiping your tears embarrassed.

"y/n it's traumatizing i couldn't imagine." Eddie says hugging you and putting your hair behind your ears. "Let's join the others and see what's going on." Eddie kisses you softly and then picks you up off the counter he grabs your hand and you join the others.

Mike notices your puffy eyes. "y/n are you okay?" he asks. "Yes Mike i'm okay i promise" you smile and reassure him.

Steve interrupts. "Okay so now that everyone's caught up can we catch them up on what we seen Nancy" he says fast like he's stressed. Robin adds on. "yea seriously because i'm terrified". Mike chimes in "Yea Nancy why the hell are we...ON THE RUN?!?!" Nancy takes a deep breath. "Okay but you all need to promise me you'll remain CALM!" You all look at each other and nodd.

A/N- Okay, no spice i want there to be a story line! BTW this is loosely based off of the actual show but obviously i'm changing some stuff up! Please Enjoy! I am already working on the Next Chapter! also Stream Stranger Things by Chase Atlantic <3