Staying In

"yes mom i'm okay i just wanted to stay with the girls a little longer...no we aren't leaving the house...well we might see that new movie but then again we may not...okay...yes...yep...okay love you bye mom" you hang up the phone.

Eddie walks out the bathroom. "So how'd that go". "Surprisingly well" you smiled sitting on the edge of the bed Eddie followed behind then laid across the bed. "Hey Ed's" you turn looking towards him catching him staring at you and smiling. "What's up pretty girl" He says as he scoots over and sits behind you wrapping his arms around you giving you butterflies. "Would it be weird if i said you how much i want you right now" you look up at Eddie and he starts blushing. You stand up and turn around facing Eddie and sitting in his lap you put your forehead on his and then kissed him roughly. "Fuck y/n" Eddie pulls away. "You sure you wanna do this right now?" He asks. "Yes Eddie." you respond in between soft moans. You starts moving your hips back and forth feeling Eddies buldge through his boxers. "Eddie i want to feel you...F-Fuck please" you moan in his ear. Eddie throws his head back and then pulls you in. "Y/n do you trust me" He asks. You were kinda confused but answered anyways. "Yes Eddie i trust you" He nods and you nod back he pulls his boxers off, the he removes your panties as you slip your shirt off throwing it to the side, then you feel him enter you. The feeling was different because he didn't use a condom this time. You adjusted quickly. "f...f..FUCK Eddie" you pick up your pace grinding faster Eddie throws his head back as you run your fingers through his long curly brunette hair. Eddie grips your waist and leaves love bites along your neck. "Eddie i-." he stops you "I know pretty girl" hearing him call you pretty girl sent you over the edge releasing onto him as your legs start to shake Eddie lifts you off him and releases himself. You look at Eddie then smile as you get down on your knees you pull your hair back when a hair tie you pulled off from your wrist. You start rubbing Eddies length and then take all of him in your mouth Eddie throws his head back and then you fell him release into you, you swallow and then wipe your chin. You stand up  and put your underwear and shirt back on Eddie put plaid pajamas on as you turn arounf from fixing your hair in his mirror Eddie pulls you in kissing you, you sit back on his lap and you both start making out.

Out of nowhere you hear a banging on the door and then it opens "EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE" you hear a familiar voice laughing. Eddie didn't even flinch he kept kissing you. "EDDIE" an excited Dustin Henderson shouts and then stops once he walks into Eddies room. "Oh oh god" Henderson yells as he closes his eyes. You get up off Eddie and sit next to him in the edge of the bed. "Dammit Dustin what is it, what is SO important" Eddie yells as he throws his hands in the air. "Can i open my eyes now" he says cautiously. "Yes Dustin you can open your eyes" you laugh. "Okay well i was just coming here to say school is canceled for the rest of the week due to the principal quitting and they can't find a replacement" Dustin says and celebrates by giving two thumbs up. "Henderson...this...this is what you break into my home to tell me at..." Eddie glances to his dresser where a clock is sitting. "...11am!" Eddie rolls his eyes back over to Dustin. "Well that and Steve has a thing for y/n". You look at Dustin shocked and choke on your own spit. "Wh-WHAT?" Eddie sits up. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." He says annoyed and looks at you. You roll your eyes. "Eddie do you think i care?" He looks down. "EDDIE MUNSON" you say loud enough to even make Dustin jump a little. "You're joking right? Ed's...you're the love of my life i don't give a fuck what steve feels for me" You say as you brush his hair out his face kissing him softly but reassuring. "I know angel." he says returning the kiss and smirking. "Well...this is awkward so i'm going to go back over to max's and tell Steve he has zero chance!" Eddie stands up. "STEVE IS OVER THERE?" you stand up quickly putting a pair of Eddies sweatpants on. "Eddie drop it let's smoke" you say to distract him. Eddie looks over at you. "Y/n you know JUST how to distract me" he laughs. He grabs his black lunchbox and y'all both go and step outside lighting a blunt. As Steve walks out side doing god knows what Eddie puts the blunt to the side and pulls you in kissing you. "Eddie!" you laugh pulling away and then kissing him again.

A/N short chapter i'm SORRY! but oh no... Steve has feelings for y/n let's hope he is a respectful king and keeps his distance!