HellFire Club (Part 1)

⚠️This Chapter has Smut and mentions weed⚠️

Today is THE day you finally get to see what HellFire Club is all about. You're nervous because you very little about DnD but you know Eddie has your back! Your moms at yoga at the mall and your dads out of town for work Mike is at Dustins you assume preparing for tonight Mrs. Sinclair is watching holly and Nancy is doing Nancy things.

It's 4pm and you're getting ready, as you step out the shower and head into your room it sounds like someone is in your room. You assume it's your mom snooping around you open your door and start to say something. "Mom seriously i told you about coming into my room when i'm no-" you stop. Eddie smiling back at you. "Eddie wh- what are you even doing here don't you have to get ready for-" Eddie stands up and you see a big smirk form on his face. "Sooooo you're not happy to see me?" he asks jokingly. You hit us arm, and then you remembered, you're fully nude right now. You look at your towel slightly embarrassed. Eddie notices. "OH oh i'm sorry y/n i'll give you your privacy." You smirk. "Hey Ed's what time do we have to be at school for HellFire?" He looks as you confused knowing you know what time it started. "Uhm. 6?" You look over at the clock in your dresser it's 4:16pm" You walk towards eddie and pulling him in passionately kissing him, eddie pulls away out of breath and surprised, you smirk and get close to him and whisper in his ear "we have time right?" Eddie catches on and pulls you in. Without answering he picks you up you now sitting on his lap still wrapped up in your towel and your hair still kinda damp. You feel eddies hand glide up to your thigh as you grind against him. He looks at you and you nods knowing he was asking for consent. His hand goes closer to your center and you moan in his ear. You start unbuttoning his pants and Eddie stops you. Then looks up at you he laughs and that confuses you. He pick you up and flips you over onto your back your towel unfolding leaving you fully exposed. You feel a little insecure even tho you know Eddie would never make you feel that way intentionally. Eddie catches on and he unbuttons his pants and looks at you once again asking for consent. You pull him in and then he gets up and grabs protection from your nightstand. He walks back over to you and lines him self with your entrance and slowly enters you. "Fuck Eddie" you manage to make out. Eddies pace slowly picks up as he wraps himself around you grab onto him only able to let out moans. "fuck y/n you feel so good" Eddie whispers into your ear giving you goosebumps and pushing you over your edge. You both release at the same time. Eddie falls over next to you and then leans up and removes the condom then he gets up and throws it in the small trash bin next to your door. You're still fully nude and you sit up on your bed and cover yourself with the towel again, you then go in the bathroom and clean yourself up and then walk back to your room and get dressed. You put on some ripped up Jeans and a Black laced bra Eddie smiles like he likes what he see's...then looks away like he suddenly remembered something. "OH SHIT I FORGOT SOMETHING IN MY VAN Y/N DON'T PUT A SHIRT ON!" he winks. You awkwardly laugh "o..okay" and watch him run out the room... 3 minutes later he runs into your room and throws a white shirt with black sleeves at you. You jump and smile unraveling the shirt and look at Eddie he has this stupid smile on his face. He never had really gotten you anything so you were genuinely shocked. You open the shirt that reads "HellFire Club" with a devilish drawing printed across the front. You smile and hug Eddie. "Holy SHIT Munson thank you i've always thought these shirts were cool not going to lie" You laugh hugging him tighter. Eddie taps you as if signaling he cant breathe from how tight you're hugging him. He smiles and pretends to catch his breath. "Alrighty angel let's see how it looks on ya". You slip it on and it fits perfectly and you spin around and throw your arms out shaking your hands. "Ta-Daaa" ! Eddie stands up and pulls you in kissing you sweetly on your lips and you return the kiss. Eddie pulls away "y/n ... i love you." You feel butterflies. "Ed- Eddie..." you pause. A slight concerned look grows across Eddies face and then it disappears when you put your arms around his neck and finish your sentence. "...I love you SO much!" You finish the outfit off with a leather jacket and your beat up black converse. He grabs your hands and you both run out the door and get into his van.

"Eddie this might be a stupid question but..." Eddie stops you. "What is it y/n" You start laughing and this confuses Eddie "Y/n what's the question?" "Do you have a blunt" You laugh. "Naughty naughty girl!" Eddie exclaims Pulling up to the school Eddie parks pulls out his this black lunch box and hands you a spliff "here-" Eddie goes to grab his lighter but you pull one out from inside of your jacket beating him to it. "y/n why didn't you tell me you were a stoner" you roll your eyes and respond. "If i'm being honest because i thought you would find it unattractive" Eddie mocks you rolling his eyes "y/n you're the hottest women i've ever met" You take a hit and pass it too eddie, he looks at you shocked that you didn't cough. "OHHH you really are naughty pretty girl" . You go to respond and suddenly you hear a knock at your window. "SHIT" you jump and roll down the window. You wave the smoke out your way to a shocked Mike and Dustin. You're so high you just start laughing and open your door Eddie meets you on the other side and puts his arm around you. You lean into him.

"So you two lovebirds having fun?" Dustin says.

Mike starts laughing as if he cant believe his sister is high. "Hey mike whats so funny?" you ask. "N-nothing just i cant believe YOU of all people are getting stoned with EDDIE it's so odd" He laughs and then walks inside the school.

"So Henderson shall we get this show on the road" Eddie exclaims. Dustin responds "Hell Yeah!"

To Be Continued...

A/N SO SO sorry for the late upload! As a apology i put some spice in here! XX