Freak Show

⚠️TW⚠️ mentioning Assault & discussion about Weed.

You pull up to Hawkins High School. It's Exactly 8:55. First bells rings at 9. Mike swings the door to your brand new Pontiac Fiero open.

"MIKE!" you say in a aggravated tone.

"Shit sorry sis, see ya later!" He runs over too dustin.

You grab your leather jacket out the back seat and slip it on as you step out of the car, just then you feel someone approach you from behind. You turn around quickly assuming it was some jackass off the basketball team.

"WHAT DO YO-" you turn around and to your surprise it's not a basketball jackoff, it's Eddie.

"HEYYY there m'lady calm down, i was just returning this to it's rightful owner." He smirks.

"O..oh shit...uh sorry... i mean thank you." you look down and think too yourself...good job y/n played that off smoothly.

Eddie smiles. "No worries, wouldn't wanna keep a pretty lady like you from her studies."

You go too say something and then hear someone in the distance. "Oh man, you've got to be FUCKING kidding me right now!" Jason says in a douchey tone. "Looks like we've got ourselves a FREAK SHOW." He says as some of his spit hits your cheek. You wipe it off and go to walk past both Jason and Eddie. But Jason grabs your shoulder super hard. Eddie pushing him off you. They push each other around a little and then Jason just smacks his lips together. "You aren't worth my time" he says as he walks away. Eddie flicks him off.

You start to walk away.

"Hey, Y/N w- wait up!!" Eddie says not too far behind you.

You were already running late as it was, and that whole situation in the parking lot wasted 10 minutes of time you could've taken to get ready for 1st period. You were a little irritated.

"Eddie, please i'm late for class and honestly a little fucking annoyed. Just go away." You snapped.

Eddie didn't respond, just did as you said and walked away. You were shocked, mostly bc Eddie always had a snarky comment too make no matter what.
(Lunch.)

You hated school lunch. So you spent mostly all your lunches in this wooded area by the football field and smoked a blunt. There was a picnic table there. So...you know, it was better than some loud ass cafeteria where all the cliques were stuck in the same area for a hour and a half.

You were sitting at the picnic table when you heard what sounded like footsteps. It was the woods so you assumed it was a deer, or a squirrel. Then it got closer and you kinda got freaked out so you backed up off the picnic table when..

"HOLY FUCK"! you screamed.

"SHIT Y/N"! Eddie yelled.

"Oh my god Eddie you scared the living fuck out of me what the fuck!?".

You laughed. "Gosh man next time maybe announce yourself".

Eddie smirked.

You smiled. "dude seriously i'm pretty sure my heart fell to my ass."

Eddies smile faded. "Hey um...i wanted to like...uhh..talk about this morning."

"Uhm sure...but i'm confused what is there too talk about?". You said sounding a little bit concerned.

"It's really nothing...it's just... i know i can take Jason being a dick too me but like...it's just...he grabbed you really hard y/n..." Eddie said.

You sighed as you sat back down and slumped over so that your forehead was on the picnic table...you sat back up when you noticed Eddie sitting next too you. He had this concerned look on his face. It was genuine. Tears started to form in your eyes. And you couldn't hold them back. Before you knew it you were sobbing. Eddie pulling you close to him. You were sobbing in Eddies arms.

"Okay...listen...you cant tell anyone please Eddie." You say as you look into his eyes so he could tell you were serious. "About a week ago i was in the girls bathroom when i heard someone walk in...i assumed it was nothing obviously because i was in the girls bathroom." You stopped briefly to breathe in between crying and talking. "When i turned around from washing my hands i noticed it was Jason..."you stop and look up too Eddie still looking concerned but as you mention Jason you can see the anger rise in his eyes,you sigh. "He told me how pretty he thought i was and that even though he picks on me i know he's joking...i was so caught off guard i just didn't say anything... he pushed me against the bathroom wall really hard and started kissing me...before he could do anything else i kicked him and he fell to the floor i ran out and noticed his buddies guarding the door... and i just ran and got in my car and locked myself in my room for the next 2 days... and yea."

You looked up to Eddies face and he had tears in his eyes but he looked mad. You knew what he was thinking.

"IM GONNA-". You stopped Eddie before he could finish his sentence. "NO Eddie, you aren't doing shit i told you, you can't tell anyone. No ones gonna believe me and i'm not even going through the hell that comes with battling his family they are very high up on the social chain in Hawkins." You said in very serious tone.

"Sorry Y/N. I understand. It just. Fuck. It's pisses me off man, that he's gonna get away with this like he gets always with EVERYTHING else but this isn't like everything else." he stops with tears in his eyes.

"Eddie can i ask you something?" you say.

"Yes y/n anything, anything at all!" he says looking straight at you, grabbing both your hands.

"Why do you care?"... "I mean no offense but you haven't ever really talked too me ever and all the sudden you're getting all defensive over me?" you say as you wipe away your tears.

He looks away as if too avoid the question at first. Then looks at me again. "It's just him grabbing you like that... it just... it bothered me i don't know..." Eddie suddenly stops.

You both hear the bell ring.

Eddie looks at you and smiles. "Hey saved by the bell! i don't know about you but i do not wanna go back into that hell hole. How about we skip? We can go to my place."

You notice he avoided the question somewhat. But you did agree that you didn't wanna go back into that school especially with Jason roaming the halls.

"Fuck it. Let me give my brother the keys to my car so he can get home and i'll meet you in the parking lot." You smile.

"HAHA! alright M'lady i'll meet you there!". Eddie laughed and jumped up with excitement.

A/N: I wanted to just put this out there especially after this chapter. If anyone is struggling. You're not alone.
Here are some hotlines:

( National Suicide Prevention Lifeline )
1-800-273-8255

( International Suicide Prevention )
702-743-4340

UK :

( Breathing Space ; Scotland )
Hotline: 0800-83-85-87

( The Mix )
Hotline (under 25 yrs): 0808-808-4994

( HOPELineUK for under 35yrs )
Hotline: 0800-068-41-41
SMS: 07786 209697

( CALM )
Hotline [National]: 0800-58-58-58
Hotline [London]: 0808-802-58-58

National Suicide Prevention: (800) 273-8255
Transgender: (800) 565-8860
Domestic Violence: (866) 331-9474
Eating Disorder: (800) 931-2237
Sexual Assault: (800) 656-4673