HellFire Club (Part 2)

You were sitting next to Eddie the game was getting super intense and you couldn't stop starring at Eddies face, every once and a while he'd look over at you and grab onto your thigh squeeze it and let go, every time you would close your legs together looking for some sort of friction. Eddie finally caught onto this and smirked.

"EDDIE FOCUS" Mike yells.

"Hey Wheeler...Chill the fuck out man.." Eddie goes back to the game. Suddenly you feel this guilty feeling overwhelm you and you get up and run to the bathroom. No ones at school so as soon as you get into the bathroom you just sit against the wall and curl into a ball.

"Y/N!" you hear from a distance, but say nothing. It's quite and then you hear footsteps walking into the bathroom...you feel your heart racing...you look up and jump a little. "y/n what's wrong, are you okay, what happened?" Eddie says as he squats down and holds your face in his hands his thumbs wipe your tears away. "Nothing Eddie" you say as you struggle to catch your breath from crying. "Angel you're crying...and yet you're telling me nothing is wrong i want to help you but you have to tell me-" You cut him off. "I just feel like i get in the way now... i don't want to intrude on everything you do, you know just bc we're together i don't want to make you feel like you can't have your own things to enjoy, i don't know anything about DnD really and i'm distracting you and i just-" You start crying this time Eddie pulls you into his chest and then he adjusts himself so you're both sitting down against the wall, you lean over into him. "Eddie i feel like i'm a burden." Eddie fell silent. You noticed tears forming in his eyes. "Eddie i-" he stops you. "no love it's okay, it's just, it hurts me to see you feel like this...it's not true y/n i love you so much and i invited you here because i want you to be with me...i just...i just want to be with you ALL the time." Eddie pulls your face towards him kissing you lightly, this kiss wasn't like the others...it was soft, gentle, loving. "Eddie i'm sorry, i'm overreacting i guess". You rest your head on his shoulder. "Y/n you're not overreacting and your feelings are valid, i just want you to know that." He looks at you and smiles.

"EDDIE? Y/N" Dustin screams into the bathroom.

"Shit Henderson why are you screaming in here" you respond covering your ears with your hands and standing up.

"Shhit you two scared us we thought something happened" Dustin sighs as Mike walks in. "Shit" Mike sighs and hugs you. You hug him back lightly shocked. He literally has never hugged you. You pat his back then he pulls away. "Don't ever scare me like that again y/n."

You smile still in shock "Never again sergeant" you say making a saluting motion with your hand. Mike rolls his eyes.

"OKAY let's finish this damn game" Eddie says while clapping his hands together once.

————————————————————
**After they finish up the game**

Eddie has his arm around your neck as you and all the boys and Erica are walking out the doors of the school. "So y/n what did you think about your first ever HellFire Club meeting" Eddie looks at you smiling. "Very eventful!" you respond laughing as you turn to him and out your arms around his neck pulling him in for a kiss. "Ew" you hear Mike respond. "Hey mr and mrs Munson do you mine getting a room?" Dustin says sarcastically. The other boys and Erica walk to their cars leaving. The rest of you wave bye. You look at Eddie. "HMMMM" you say as if you're thinking out loud. "What is it sweetheart" Eddie responds. "Oh nothing it's just...Mrs Munson it has a ring to it you know" you laugh as you grasp Eddies hand holding on tight walking to his van. Eddie looks at you like he's been caught off guard. "Oh does it?" He says as you get to the van pushing you against it and kissing you roughly.
"Okay i'm going to Dustins for the night you might wanna call mom and let her know you won't be home" Mike says slowly walking away. Eddie still kissing you as he waves his arm like he's shooing Mike away. Mike and Dustin grab their bikes and leave. The coast is clear, you feel eddies right hand open the sliding door and you climb into his fan he locks the door. You start pulling your jeans down. "Slow down there naughty girl" Eddie says with a smirk. You roll your eyes throw your pants to the side and pull Eddie in letting him know how needy you are for his touch. He starts unbuttoning his pants then throwing them off to the side you take your leather jacket off and then Eddie slowly slips your HellFire Club shirt off of you. You do the same to his shirt. You take a moment and admire all his tattoos. "See something you like pretty girl" Eddie says leaning over you. Before you can respond you feel eddies right hand slowly go up your thigh and teasing you as you lean your hips into him he pushes you down. "Be a good girl and sit still for me angel" You moan into his ear then do as he says, Eddie grabs a condom real fast from his glove box in the front. He turns back to you and his head disappears in between your thighs you feel him kiss your thighs softly and then he pulls your underwear off and he does the same to his quickly putting protection on. You look into his eyes and nodded "Use your words for me please" you roll your eyes and pull him in and whisper into his ear "i want you Eddie Munson" he pulls himself up and then you feel him enter you slowly giving you time to adjust but you don't need long your nails dig into his shoulder and you pull them down his back. "Fuck Eddie please go faster" Eddie wastes no time and picks up his pace. You grip his waste and then he stops. "F...FUCK Eddie w...why" He smirks and flips you over onto your stomach you arch your back and you feel Eddie slam into you. All you can do is moan grabbing onto one of the pillows. "Fuck y/n you feel so good" hearing that sends you over the edge. "Eddie i'm gonna cum" you say in between moans. "I know pretty girl me too... FFuuuck" hearing that really pushed you to your end and so that made Eddie reach his end. You let out a heavy breath and then Eddie picked you up and your back now against his chest and his left hand holding you up, his right hand ran across your chest he grabs your right boob and you feel butterflies in your stomach, his right hand went down and started rubbing your clit. You didn't know if you could even go another round but you started squirming in his arms he kissed your neck leaving hickeys all down your neck "cum for me again angel" and just like that you feel yourself reach your end again this time you released all over his hand. Feeling a little bit embarrassed you apologized. "sh..shit Ed's sorry" he looked at you and smirked "No worries love open your mouth" you did as he said and then he put his middle and ring finger in your mouth he removed them and then kissed you slipping his tongue in as you wrap yourself around him as you're both making out you hear a sudden knock at the window of the van. "fuck Eddie who even is that it's like 10 at night" you say panicked. "Stay Here." Eddie slips his shirt on and quickly pulls his boxers and pants on and slips into the driver seat he rolls the window down and is greater by a "Oh it's the freak should've known by the creepy fucking pedo van" Eddie laughs off his remark in a sarcastic way. "Jason what the fuck man? it's like 10 what are you doing here" you realize who it is and slowly get dressed praying you don't draw attention to yourself.

"You know freak i could say the same- what's moving back there" Jason responds. "None of your damn business" Eddie locks the door as one of jason's friends tries and opens the sliding door i duck sliding down in the far left corner. "If you don't mind Jason i've had a LONG night so i'm going to go get some sleep" Eddie puts the van in drive and speeds off. You pull yourself up and get in the passenger. "Shit Eddie" You say laughing hysterically. "What's so funny pretty girl ?" he says looking confused as too why you're laughing at the terrifying confrontation you just witnessed. "Nothing Ed's it's just. I love you" You smile pushing his hair away and kissing his cheek then pinching it. He softly pushes your hand away and responds. "You're insane but i love you sweet girl".

A/N holy shit this is a lot of words this chapter over 1.6 k to be exact! A spicy chapter again i know i know! but the next chapter gets a little...stressful...so get ready!