Nightmare On Elm Street

⚠️SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER⚠️ also i suck at writing smut :/ don't bully me ! i TRIED! XX

You walk out the doors and see eddie waiting by his van. He opens the passenger side door. "Hello M'lady, where too?". He smiles.

"I was hoping you were gonna have some ideas." You smile back.

"How about my trailer? , my uncle isn't home he's working so he probably won't be home until later this week."

You nod your head and agree. "Your trailer it is!"

He starts his car and zooms off. The car ride was actually pretty loud as you started playing Back in Black by AC/DC, Eddie looked shocked that you knew all the words. It made him smile. His smile gave you butterflies. You didn't ever really notice you had feelings for him, at-least not before today. You notice you're staring at him. Eddie slams on the breaks.

Eddie clears his throat. "Well princess we are here, my castle!" he laughs too himself.

Princess... usually that would annoy you but you actually liked it coming from him.

You hit his shoulder. "Well pretty boy are you gonna open my door for me or what?" you laugh jokingly already opening the door.

"OH. sorry M'lady, he runs over to your side and finishes opening the door." He smiles.

"Ed's i was kidding." You say laughing.

"Ed's?" he says sounding a little shocked.

You look at him confused. "Has no one ever called you that or something? You sound shocked".

"haha no actually". He pushes his long curly hair in-front of his face as if he's hiding the fact that he's blushing.

"Welp looks like that's your new nickname from me Ed's!!" You say as you walk to his door of his trailer and open it. Eddie trailing you, not far behind.

There's a awkward silence and then you ask, "Hey wanna watch a movie?"

Eddie smirks. "Sure y/n uhhh...what...movie...or what genre do you like?"

"Oh i'm a SLUT for horror!"

"Sick! what about-". He picks up a VHS looks at it. "AHH A Nightmare On Elm Street OuuUuuu" He says trying to sound creepy and spooky.

You sit down on his couch. "Sounds fun i've never actually watched that."

"Y/N." he stops in his tracks after putting the movie in. "You're kidding?"

"Nope Ed's i am not." You say as you pat the spot on the couch next too you."Sit". You say.

"Alright Alright princess i just cant BELIEVE you've never seen this i mean it's one of the-."

You stop him by putting your hand over his face shushing him."SHHH...the movies starting." you say smiling.

You said you liked horror movies but this one actually creeped you out. The jump scares really scared you. You put your face into eddies chest right as you feel something gonna happen. Your legs are over Eddies and both of you are cuddling. You didn't even notice you were really. It felt so normal.

Eddie grips your thigh, getting your attention. "We don't have to watch this you know?"

"Oh yeah? what else do you have in mind?" that just slips out, you notice what you said and kinda get embarrassed but you cant show it. You adjust yourself and before you know it you're sitting on Eddies lap.

He looks down and then his eyes meet your eyes. His hands cup your face and before you know it he kisses you. And then he breaks the kiss. You look at him and smile. And return the kiss. You feel his hands grip your waist. And then he stops.

"Y/N are you sure you want to do this. We don't have too." He says with slight concern and this genuine feeling to his voice.

"Yes Ed's i'm sure it's okay." you smile.

He smiles picking you up and wrapping his legs around you and carrying you too his room. Laying you on his bed and then stops too look for protection. You start to unbutton your jeans and slip them off. You take off your leather jacket and your left in underwear and a oversized tye dye shirt and bra. Eddie turns around after finding what he was looking for and smiles. He looks you up and down.

"Fuck y/n you're so beautiful."

You just smile. He unbuttons his jeans and takes his jacket off. He leans into you and you pull his shirt off. Then you pull yours off. You pull him in and kiss his neck. He unclips your bra and he stops and just smiles again. He backs away and all the sudden you feel his lips against your thighs. Lightly kissing as he gets lower. You throw your head back and lean into him begging for his touch.

"Someone's needy for me." He smirks.

All you can do is respond with moans. "Tell me what you want princess." He stops.

"fuck. y- you eddie i want you." you can barely get that out moaning in between every word.

He smiles. His tongue meets your clit and you scream. "FUCK Ed's". He stops. "Eddie please don't tease me" you beg. You hear crinkling and realize what he's doing. You feel butterflies in your stomach and close your legs looking for some sort of friction. Eddie immediately pushes your legs apart and you moan. He pulls his boxers off and then he leans over you as he lines him self with you. He looks up and asks "y/n are you sure?"

"mhm" you can barely get words out. "Use your words princess". "EDDIE YES". you moan. Just then he enters you slowly so you can get use to him. Your back arches and you moan.

"Fuck y/n you're so wet for me" He picks up his pace getting faster and faster. You're moaning so loud and screaming his name. You feel yourself reaching your end. "Fuck eddie i'm gonna-".

"I know princess cum for me." Thats all you needed your nails dig into his back as you feel yourself release onto him causing Eddie to do the same. He pulls himself out slowly and throws the condom away. He lays next too you. Your legs still shaking. He smiles and his hand cups your face kissing you. He gets off the bed and picks your underwear off the floor and then hands you one of his shirts.

You ask. "Hey can i use your shower?"

"Absolutely." He gets up and starts the shower for you and then gives you your privacy.

After your shower you walk out he had gotten dressed in just his boxers and a T-shirt. He notices that you actually put on his shirt, your hair still kinda wet and he smiles. "You look good in that shirt, you should keep it."

You give him a smirk. "Really?" you say as you climb back into his bad and cuddle up with him playing with his hair. "For sure." He stops. "Do you wanna stay the night? I mean it's like 8:30 and-". You stop him "yes Eddie i'll stay. Let me call my mom and tell her i'm staying with a friend." You think to yourself. "i'll just tell her that i'm staying with kelly and we are just having a girls night or something." You get up. He pull you by your waist one last time giving you butterflies and kisses you. "What was that for?" You laugh. He looks at you and says "Just because you're so hot." You blush. "Okay freak." He rolls his eyes.

After calling your mom and her believing you, you crawl into bed with Eddie and both of you are so exhausted you fall asleep.