Feeling Better

8 hours later...
(Still Eddies Pov)

"Doctor?" you say standing up from your chair as is everyone else. Everyone made it made it back and rushed to the hospital when they heard what happened to y/n.

"Listen to my words kids and please let me finish what i'm going to say" Doctor Hanson says. Everyone nods.

"y/n lost a lot of blood, she also hit her head very hard, we have put her into a medically induced coma, she hit her head very hard, so this will help her heal easier and she will be in less pain, listen kids...where are her parents or legal guardian?" Hanson stops to ask. "I'm Nancy i'm here legal guardian." she says confidentiality so he doesn't assume otherwise. "Mrs Wheeler...we are unsure if y/n will wake up with...well...memories...we don't know how the trauma has truly affected her brain and we won't until she wakes up and tells us for herself, i'm so sorry, you can stay her as long as you need." He puts his head down and walks away.

"WAIT-" i stop the doctor in his tracks. "yes...sir?"

"can i see her?" you ask with tears forming in your eye. "ahh yes i apologize shes upstairs floor 3 room 357" He hands you a sticky note with the numbers on it incase you forget but you just rush past him Mike, Nancy, Steve and Robin chasing behind you. Jonathon and everyone else stayed in the waiting room to talk about everything.

You see her door.

"Eddie do you want me to go in first" Nancy asks rubbing your back to try and comfort you

"Eddie do you want me to go in first" Nancy asks rubbing your back to try and comfort you. You push her off you and then sit leaning on the wall next to y/n's door and bury your face in your arms.

"i'm going in" Mike says crying.

They all follow mike, and you get up. You walk in and there she is, in a hospital gown the doctors had cleaned her up she had a few bruises and scratches and when you seen them you broke down. "Fuck." you let out in between deep breaths and crying.

"Hey man" Steve goes to talk to you but you don't want to hear it. "Steve shut the fuck up" You snapped and immediately regret it. You think he could tell bc he backed off.

"i should've been there sooner pretty girl, this is all my fault" You sit by her bed and squeeze her hand crying.

"Nancy... why aren't mom and dad here?" mike asks.

"I don't know they won't answer any calls they aren't at the house and from what Hopper told me the lab is totally abandoned"  Nancy says as she has tears in her eyes staring at y/n.

You go into the bathroom in the hospital room and look at yourself, your shirt covered in blood, you look like you just massacred a whole fucking town. You notice a shower in the bathroom.

"Hey Nancy" you say as you walk out the bathroom.

"What is it Eddie?" Nancy says concerned.

"if i asked you to get clothes from my trailer so i could shower and stay here with y/n would that be...weird?" you shoot a awkward smile.