Late Night

You pull into the trailer park and get out the car running yelling and laughing "I HAVE TO PEE SO BAD" you run into Eddies trailer. And crash into Eddies uncle Wayne. "Holy shit Mr.Munson i'm so sorry" Wayne looks frazzled and then asks "if you don't mind my asking who are you young lady" he gives you a soft smile but concern grows in his eyes. Eddie walks in "oh that's my girlfriend sorry Wayne" Eddie laughs silently. "Uhm if you don't mind Mr Munson" he interrupts you. "Please call me Wayne" you nod. "Mr Wayne i reeeeally need to use the restroom" you say as you scoot past him. "Oh ofcourse my apologies, i'm heading out anyways meeting some friends at the bar see you later Eddie and you too...what's your name...?" you respond quickly. "y/n", "ahh okay and you too y/n". Wayne walks out as you run into the bathroom.

You walk out the bathroom and look to see if Eddie is in his room but he wasn't, you walk to the living area to see him sitting in the couch with a cigarette in his hand but hasn't lit it. You walk over and sit next to him. He puts the cig down and then suddenly with no warning grabs your face kissing you roughly. Then pulls away. "Ahhh why did you stop Ed's" you whine. "Remember when i said you would regret teasing me and i had something planned" he smirks. "I don't..." you pause "...oh wait...yes....yes i do" you laugh as you sit on his lap facing him on the couch.

"Eddie?" you ask. "Have i been naughty?" Eddies eyes widen he smirks as you push his hair away from his face, Eddie doesn't respond. He picks you up and you kiss him passionately as he walks to his room and he softly throws you on the bed you scoot to the edge and you sit there. "Eddie-" he stops you "shhhhh y/n don't talk or ill have to punish you" you feel yourself almost lose your breath and butterflies form in your stomach. "Be a good girl and wait here" Eddie smiles as he walks over to his dresser and opens it grabbing something and hiding it behind his back he walks over to the bed and leans over you  "Eddie what are you-" .Eddie quickly grabs your face with one hand. "What did i say about talking naughty girl" Eddie says in a stern tone making your stomach form knots. You don't respond and he smiles placing whatever he had on the floor so you cant see it. Eddie pulls your shirt off and he unbuttons your pants causing you to lean back some, he had so much control over you but you didn't mind.

He unzips your jeans and you help as he pulls them off, he quickly takes his shirt off and unbuttons and unzips his jeans and lets them fall to the floor. "Y/n i want you to go up on the bed some" you do as he says and you lay your head on one of Eddies pillows Eddie grabs whatever it is he's hiding from off  the floor. "Y/n i want to try something, do you trust me?" You nod your head "I trust you" is all you could get out your stomach was full of butterflies. He shows you what he had in his hands "i'm going to put these on you tell me if it's too tight" fucking cuffs...Eddie Munson was KINKY you thought to yourself, he unclasped your bra and then he cuffed you putting your hands in the air. "Fuck Eddie" you blurt out he smirks as his right hand runs across your chest and his hand wraps around your breast the left hand doing the same he lets go and then starts kissing your neck going lower and lower until he reached your underwear, you were moving so much due to not being able to grab him and pull him in.

Eddie pulls off your underwear leaving you fully exposed he could tell this made you a little self conscious so he said "fuck y/n you're so beautiful" this instantly made you feel better. Eddie pulled a condom off the dresser and pulled his underwear down he slips the condom on. He looks at you and you nod letting him know you're ready. You feel Eddie enter you and immediately scream "EDDIE" as your back arches you move your arms and Eddie uses his left hand grabbing them and holding them above your head. "Eddie please go faster" you moan. "Did i say you could talk naughty girl?" Eddie lifts himself out of you and slams back in going faster.

All you can do is scream his name and moan Eddie gets close you and kisses you he whispers in your ear. "Cum for me y/n" he knew this would send you over and you released seconds later Eddie finished and slowly pulled out of you and then throwing the condom away. You're sweating and you sit up out of breathe, Eddie gently takes the cuffs off then he asks you concerned "Did i hurt you?"
you shake your head. "No" your legs were shaking bad which made Eddie laugh.

He got up picked his and your underwear up off the floor and got some lotion off his dresser gently grabbed your wrists and massaged them you rolled them around some. You put your underwear back on and so did Eddie you found your tank top you had that you packed in your bag from school a while ago and just slipped it on you didn't care to put your bra back on. You got under the covers and Eddie did the same you laid in his arms as he played with your hair. "Eddie i so call the shower first tomorrow" Eddie laughed. "okay pretty girl" you felt yourself fall asleep in Eddies arms.