Karma

TW mention of  s3xual assault!

Eddie pulls into the trailer park and you both get out of the van. You meet Eddie in the front of the van and you pull him in continuing the make out session that was rudely interrupted.

Eddie pulls away for a second. "Alright y/n let's go inside." You nod and grab his hand as he follows you inside. Then you notice bright lights shine through the windows. Eddie does too and walks over to the windows he looks out moving the blinds so he could see. "You have got to be kidding me" He says in a aggravated tone. "Eddie who is it?" you figure it was his uncle coming home early. Eddie turns around and kinda gives you this disappointed look. "It's Jason and the rest of his crew" He sighs. "Fuck Eddie...why the fuck did they follow us." All the lights in the house were off so you both walk to Eddies room hoping they just go away. You change into one of Eddies oversized T-Shirts and just your underwear. You hear a loud knock on the door. "COME OUT FREAK WE KNOW SHE IS IN THERE" Jason yells. Eddie goes to answer the door and you stop him. "Ed's let me open the door" He looks down at you, at what you're wearing. You realize what he's about to say and then stop him before he does. "it'll throw them off and then you can walk up behind me and say whatever you want" you smile and give him a kiss to reassure him. You both get up Eddie a step behind. You open the door. "Jason what the fuck do you want" You yell as you feel Eddie grab your waist and stand behind you. What you assumed would happen, happened, Jason looked at you up and down and took a step back. Then fixed his posture. "So you're fucking the freak?" he says trying to embarrass you. You roll your eyes and go to shut the door Jason slams his hand in the way pushing the door a little causing you to jolt back. This pisses Eddie off. "Back off Jason." Eddie says in a stern tone. Jason ignores the warning and keeps talking. "So let me get this straight, you pushed me off of you but you're gonna let his freak touch you?" You can feel Eddies anger. "Jason i find is comical that you phrase your sentence like that..."you look at his buddies. "..because what really happened was you forced yourself onto ME and touched me as i pushed you off of me." His buddies looked at him confused. "Dude what the fuck is she saying" one of them respond and before Jason could respond you stepped in. "What i'm saying is Jason thinks his only way of getting a girl to have "sex" with him is by forcing himself onto them when they don't consent" You stop and stare into Jason's eyes as they fill up with rage. "You fucking bitch" he yells as he slams open the door Eddie steps in front of you. "Jason if you lay a hand on her i will fucking murder you" Eddie says getting in his face. You look over Eddie and notice all his friends looking uncomfortable as Jason turns around he responds "Fuck you, you freaks aren't worth my time" Jason's friends uncomfortably get into the car they rolled up in and Jason starts the car and speeds off.

Eddie turns around after locking the door and all you can do is fall to the floor and sob. Eddie rushes to the floor and picks you up leading you to the couch as you both sit down, you lay your head in his lap and curl into a ball and cry. Eddie moved your hair out your face and and rubbed your back. He didn't say anything because he knew how stressful that was and didn't want to rush you into talking about it. You sit up and lean into Eddie hugging him and just cry into his shoulder Eddie wraps you in his arms. "I'm right here angel, it's okay" He says softly. "Eddie" you say quietly. "What's up" He responds. You look up at him "I'm really tired". "I know come on" Eddie slowly gets up and grabs your hand leading you into his room. He gets into bed. "I'm gonna use the bathroom" You put on a fake smile and he nods in response. You walk into the bathroom and look at yourself. You looked in the mirror, your face was tinted pink your eyes were puffy. You walked out the bathroom and Eddie was how you left him. You crawl into his into the covers and Eddie pulls your in. You rest your head on his chest and you feel yourself falling asleep.

A/N I know we are ending on a kinda sad and depressed note but i think y/n confronting Jason is gonna help her heal in the end. <3